Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Bolton Away Help Required

Apart from Wembley I haven''t been to an away game for a few season but I''ve just beem informed that I''ll be in the North West when we play Bolton. Can anyone advise on how easy/difficult it''ll be to get tickets? I''ve just logged on to the official site and I have 500 away points (no idea how) is that going to be any help? Any advise will be appreciated. 

I live up in Glasgow and try to go to 1 or 2 away games a season when we play more northern based teams. There''s normally a good number of people travel up, but I''ve never had a problem getting a ticket. I just make sure I get in when they go on sale. The distance and the fact its not a make or break game should mean you get a ticket.I was actually thinking about the Bolton game this year as the sunderland and middleborough are 19:45 kick offs. Last game I was at was the Newcastle away game last season. Unforgettable that one.

You didn''t mention anything about watching on illegal streams TC, that was the problem. Anyway, Waveney is the only one worried about Plastics and he''s still looking up the German for "Scampi" in his Collins English-German dictionary.

I went to Bolton in Lambert''s promotion year from the Champ, when we came back to win.  Those were the days !  I''d be amazed if tickets aren''t on general sale given it''s a real slog to get there and it''s a Saturday in November. 

That reminds me, I have a Uni friend who''s Manchester based and can normally be persuaded to go and see City when we have a convenient game in the NW so I must drop her a text.

[quote user="KiwiScot"]I live up in Glasgow and try to go to 1 or 2 away games a season when we play more northern based teams. There''s normally a good number of people travel up, but I''ve never had a problem getting a ticket. I just make sure I get in when they go on sale. The distance and the fact its not a make or break game should mean you get a ticket.

I was actually thinking about the Bolton game this year as the sunderland and middleborough are 19:45 kick offs. Last game I was at was the Newcastle away game last season. Unforgettable that one.
[/quote]

I bet it was [:$]

TC CANARY

I wont be going to Bolton away so if you need help pm me and I ll get you a ticket, I''ve got more points than you with season ticket and 3 away games last season

Diane

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

I went to Bolton in Lambert''s promotion year from the Champ, when we came back to win.  Those were the days !  I''d be amazed if tickets aren''t on general sale given it''s a real slog to get there and it''s a Saturday in November. 

That reminds me, I have a Uni friend who''s Manchester based and can normally be persuaded to go and see City when we have a convenient game in the NW so I must drop her a text.

[/quote]
I did it in our Wembley year - what a day that was! I live in Nottingham but did Bolton away on the Sat and then took the day off work to get to Leeds away on the Tues (had to bribe the missus with shopping/dinner in Leeds so required a day off).
The away end absolutely lost it''s collective sh|t when Hooper scored that at Bolton. Was such a wonderful finish too.

[quote user="Diane"]TC CANARY

I wont be going to Bolton away so if you need help pm me and I ll get you a ticket, I''ve got more points than you with season ticket and 3 away games last season

Diane[/quote]

Thank you. Thats a very kind offer.