Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

No recognised right back?

Now Pinto is injured Farke says there is no recognised right back to cover his injury! I guess that means Martin is after all a centre back then 😂😂

Toni Leistner has the ability to play at right back on his cv.

I''m beginning to warm to the idea of getting him on board and feel that such a signing might complete the defensive jig-saw, assuming Klose doesn''t move on.

There''s been little evidence that TK will be going which I consider a positive as he is another who might well blossom under the new regime.

There is some suggestion that Alex Neil or the AN style was not getting the best from our squad towards the end. This is another plus pointer for the coming season as far as I am concerned and presents a ready made advantage for Farke as these players will be up and ready to respond positively to change.

Klose might be number one in this respect because he is class. He might well be one of those dreaded high-earners that we seem to need to unload but we cannot expect success with an entire team of cheapies. Ref: ITFC.

It''s a balancing act and we have to have faith that Webber & Co. are capable of discernment when deciding who to keep on the books and why.

Leistner, Klose and Zimmermann as a choice of centre backs quite excites me in my tendency towards blind faith at this stage of the Summer.