Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

Lowestoft Town

Who is off to the game today

If you are come and say hello. I am wearing combat shorts, navy tee shirt and am built like a brick sh1t house. I am also wearing a pair of my other halfs panties but that may be to much information

You don''t need to describe what you''re wearing, we just need to listen for the person making stupid comments and whinging the most to know it''s you

[quote user="Canary Top Hat"]Who is off to the game today

If you are come and say hello. I am wearing combat shorts, navy tee shirt and am built like a brick sh1t house. I am also wearing a pair of my other halfs panties but that may be to much information[/quote]The other side of the Waveney today then in more ways than one? [:D]

Canary Top Hat wrote:Who is off to the game today

If you are come and say hello. I am wearing combat shorts, navy tee shirt and am built like a brick s*** house. I am also wearing a pair of my other halfs panties but that may be to much information.Does John know you wearing his panties? i''m sure he will draw a line at you sharing that with us, the shame you have brought on him, poor man.[8o|]

[quote user="Canary Top Hat"]Lapps no excuse for you not doing an away game today[/quote]I was going to go but the missus wouldn''t let me have her panties. [:D]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You don''t need to describe what you''re wearing, we just need to listen for the person making stupid comments and whinging the most to know it''s you[/quote]Whinging feeds your view of the Pinkun elsewhere so i am told FF. [;)]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Are you saying that nobody on here whinges ?[/quote]You know exactly what i was saying in my post so i will leave it at that.

Image may contain: food
Pre season training in full flow for some at Lowestoft in the lead up to the game according to a social media site. [:P]

Canary Top Hat wrote:

Lapps no excuse for you not doing an away game today

I was going to go but the missus wouldn''t let me have her panties. Big Smile [:D]

That''s strange, she let me have a pair 😉

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Canary Top Hat wrote:

Lapps no excuse for you not doing an away game today

I was going to go but the missus wouldn''t let me have her panties. Big SmileThat''s strange, she let me have a pair 😉[/quote]Yeah, but you weren''t supposed to put ''em on your head. [:D]

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]Who is off to the game today

If you are come and say hello. I am wearing combat shorts, navy tee shirt and am built like a brick sh1t house. I am also wearing a pair of my other halfs panties but that may be to much information[/quote]WOW!!Lowestoft has left it''s mark on you. You went as Canary Top Hat and came back as Captain Birdseye. [:O]Scampi does to you what spinach did to Popeye. [:D] [<:o)]