Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Bid accepted for Nelson Oliveira fro reading?! Surely not...

As you say surely not.

At moment I have complete faith in the new team but if this happens we would be in desperate trouble.

Must be a joke

If true, a complete disaster.

Have been generally OK with all departures so far, given player''s desires and whatnot but Nelson was our #9. The guy to fire the goals to get us back up.

It just cannot be true. All the optimism for this coming season would go out the door if true.

I''ve read it. He''s pretty reliable. Surely we can''t do this. Surely not. Better be big money like £10m

This would be waving the white flag before a ball is kicked.

Surely not?!
Dusting off the pitchfork if this one''s true.
Wonder if selling off all our best players will result in some nasty scenes at Carrow Road if results don''t go our way...

Never found that website to be particularly accurate. Hope that''s not just me clutching at straws.

As others have said this would be an absolute disaster. Not going to find a player of his ilk for under £10m.

Generally for a journalist to tweet that a bid has been accepted they''ve got to be pretty confident - it''s more than just a ''club x is interested in player y.''

I think this is very unlikely. I''ve seen the site a few times, but I''m not sure how ITK they are

In the unlikely case it is true, I would be quite worried. I think he is more important to our plans for next season than Howson was.

Pretty sure this is a nothing story though. I mean, Reading of all places? Wouldn''t be surprised if hitc have just seen we are having a flash sale and are making stuff up about our best assets.

Weird if true as it would leave Jerome as our only option. I was under the impression Oliveira had settled well here and was happy. Maybe we''re in for Rooney and need to free up some funds...

I''m holding my breath until the club come out and say all the transfer dealings are done in and out. If the window were to close right now of course, I would be pretty frustrated. It really has a very déjà vu feeling to 2006/2007. There is no hope as things stand that we could do anything other than just sit mid table right now.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Fire sale continued:- league one here we come, you couldn''t make it up.[/quote]
You probably could....[:O]

Michael Bailey has just tweeted in response to is they any truth to this rumour re Nelson

''''No they haven''t, I believe. Doesn''t sound like it would be a goer either. So you can sleep easy tonight''''

Webber said everyone had a price so whilst it''s easy to dismiss this, it could just as easily be true!

So he''s not actually dismissing it but saying he hasn''t heard anything and thinks it unlikely! But Webber said every player has a price so let''s wait and see.

In my opinion I can''t see it, unless there''s more going on behind the scenes than we know with Howson gone pretty swift.

The board are looking to get rid of all the players and the players are looking to leave. Why stick around for a club rebuilding on a budget with other teams around with ambition. Why keep expensive players or who did not perform at their best. The more top players go, the more of them remaining will want out.Get on the train!

No there hasn''t been, we released 7 players we didn''t want or in Ruddys case couldn''t afford and two have left who didn''t want to be here. How is that a revolt?