Sign in to follow this  
TalkNorwichCity

Russ Martin Hour Long Podcast

Hi everyone, if you only watch one piece of content of mine in your lifetime please make it this. We got to sit down for an hour with Russ Martin, he opened up like never before and went into detail about Alex Neil, the new regime, his personal performances and much more. Would love for you to watch it and leave feedback!

WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdXr_-UtVw

That should be as popular as a fart in a space suit for some.

Can one of the kinder posters put up a click able link for me. Be most appreciated.

I don''t think you will be so keen to see it Herman when you realise who is involved apart from Russell Martin that is. it is none other than the Jake Humphrey wanna be.

Not bad, a bit calmer for us older duffers. I think the relaxed atmosphere helps get more honest answers from Martin. Some interesting insights into the new training methods.

Cheers Lakey btw.

opening few minutes are spot on for Russ, will catch the rest alter

Thought the interview was okay, impressed with Russ... Who has ambitions to manage Norwich one day!!!

My question is, they alluded to players last year who couldn''t be bothered... But who were they referring too???

[quote user="Dorset Canary"]Thought the interview was okay, impressed with Russ... Who has ambitions to manage Norwich one day!!!

My question is, they alluded to players last year who couldn''t be bothered... But who were they referring too???[/quote]If you were the incoming management team what would you do with players ''who couldn''t be bothered'' ?That might point you in the right direction........................without straying into the realms of libel

Really informative interview, thanks! It''s interesting to see a player in more of a genuine light than the impression you build from just watching them on the pitch; I particularly liked listening to his comments on the difference between perception and reality.