Sign in to follow this  
Gamera

coin throwing...by us!??!?

OK..so this is obviously (well hopefully) hearsay, but Ipswich fans that I know have told me that there was coin throwing by our fans. It was on radio suffolk, apparently it was "according to the groundsman". Doesnt sound like our fans but after there was talk of our fans doing the bombing chants that were about a month ago.... Any body there know anything about it?

[quote]OK..so this is obviously (well hopefully) hearsay, but Ipswich fans that I know have told me that there was coin throwing by our fans. It was on radio suffolk, apparently it was "according to the grou...[/quote]

It was more likely Ipswich fans tossing one pound coins in Royle''s direction so that he might have enough money to buy a defender from Sudbury or some such....

I didn''t know anything about coin throwing and i was at the very end of the Norwich section next to the Ipswich fans, its just sour grapes because their team is rubbish

hmm, anyone who does something deserves to be banned from the privilige of seeing such a great sport.

ban them for life i say

and th ebombing chants are just sick