Sign in to follow this  

No, not a reference to the possible signing of Stefan Panic of FC Banik Ostrava but to the state of mind into which our contingent of pseudo Norwich City fans are clearly rapidly descending. Just look at these threads:
Scraping the barrel  / iron-stan
The NCFC sinking ship / simmo_2
Farke''s Mission Impossible / Big Vince
No improvement / Yellowhammer
The Clearout that isn''t / sgncfc
Relegation / iron-stan
and so on and so on.
The louder they shout ........ [B] [:D]

The weight of expectation...they seem to think that we should be a settled PL team , signing Dani Alves and Kyle Walker for 30 million quid. We just don''t have the investors and we don''t have the regional advantages some clubs have (like large bussineses nearby , prepared to invest).

We''re just going to have to live with it... If they don''t want to , I''d rather have them staying away from anything to do with NCFC.

I have been reading the threads and it''s pathetic....

I have been a fan of this club since the mid eighties and I will be a fan until I die...I don''t get the impression many of these so called fans will hold out that long...

Leicester bidding over £40m for players - wtf! Does anyone else see the madness in this. This bubble can''t expand forever and I just hope we are well placed when it does go pop, because a lot of these clubs are going to be in very serious trouble.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]No, not a reference to the possible signing of Stefan Panic of FC Banik Ostrava but to the state of mind into which our contingent of pseudo Norwich City fans are clearly rapidly descending. Just look at these threads:
Scraping the barrel  / iron-stan
The NCFC sinking ship / simmo_2
Farke''s Mission Impossible / Big Vince
No improvement / Yellowhammer
The Clearout that isn''t / sgncfc
Relegation / iron-stan
and so on and so on.
The louder they shout ........ [B] [:D]
[/quote]You can bet your bottom dollar that none of those posters named above were there at the forum last night.

Every year the prize money and the money from TV revenue increases BUT so does the transfer fee''.

The level that they are playing at now what does Kyle Walker cost you 2 years ago ? £30m ?

Sigurdsson £25m ?

Lukaku £45m ?