Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

New signing tomorrow

[quote user="Move Klose"]New signing to be announced tomorrow according to Stuart Webber at the fans meeting tonight.[/quote]

MK any indication to position?

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i think it might be the young striker we had Trialling last night[/quote]If so, I''d be surprised Webber mentioned it at the meeting, at 20 it didn''t seem like he''d be near the first team squad this year.

I must say i''m alittle concerned by the number of lower league German players being linked, i worked with a german chap who was into his football and my father in law works in Germany from what they said before this season, i hope we havent over rated the standard of their lower divisions. Time will tell, hopefully these players will really step up.

[quote user="Move Klose"]Well Webber didn''t do badly with Lowe, Hefele, Kachunga & Schindler at huddersfield.[/quote]

agree, however there is a different set of expectations and pressure at our club at the start of this season than there was at Huddersfield. Dont get me wrong not writing these players off at all and it may also be our previous track record with importing foreign players that makes it feel more of a gamble, these lads may be full of determination to succeed and that counts for alot.

Wow just looked wiki, he''s a bit of size, are we building a defensive wall? Another 6ft 4 beast........but 24 and not really played at any high level, looks like another Zimmermann.

Would be nice to get at least one more decent experienced or young with bags of potential CB in, someone who like Bielik.

At least we know it won''t be James Vaughan - Mackems must be thrilled at this barrel-scraping ''swoop''.

can you imagine if we just sold or a 30 million pound keeper or Murphy and we Resigned Vaughan !

That first game at Fulham is destined to be one to look forward to even more than usual with this new regime, the new tactics and all these new faces.

One of the most interesting openers for years.

I usually go there for the crack, as a bad result can usually be anticipated, but this time anything could transpire.

The way it''s going, just stick five 6 ft 4 defenders on the goal lie along with Gunn in goal defence sorted! Big units signed!

Like others, it''s great to see younger more to prove defenders, just one or two gems and we could push on, so much more please I get than 8 million on a aging substitute from Everton.

And we could have been going into the start with Bassong, Bennett and Ruddywhereas now it could beHans, Kurneese und Boomzudaseeit''s going to be extremely bigly back there

I personally think the defence is beginning to take shape now. We needed a keeper, 2 centre backs and a left back and we have got them; the Arsenal youngster on loan would be a bonus. In addition we have Pinto, Klose, Martin, Godfrey, Tofolo, Efete and Lewis. There are still 3 weeks before the season starts and I am confident that Farke will have enough time to sort out his starting defence.