Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Michael Bailey tweet.

"I couldn''t tell you it''s definitely him but it looks like there''s a fair chance #Leinster"

Been a while since I posted something on here, it just seems that Twitter is the best way of finding out inside knowledge nowadays. Seems like we could have 4 half decent CBs on our books next season. I wouldn''t be surprised if we got another 3/4 players in too. Going to be an interesting season, that''s for sure!

If so, sounds good - hopefully it''s not an indication that Klose''s injury is serious. If we count RM as a cb, as we seem to need to do these days, we will have our full complement and enough to go 3 at the back.

It might be that Klose is off.A big earner off the books and a player who just hasn''t quite delivered.But it is all speculation at the moment (though I would not object to the above, were it to happen)

Maybe he''s drunk? [:P]Depends a lot on what formation we end up playing, both Cambridge games had 3 centre backs, so maybe that''s the way Farke''s going.

Update.

As from about 15mins ago Leistner tweeted a reply from a fan who said he''d tweet him every day until he joins us. Leistner replied with 2 emojis being, a praying hands symbol followed by a wink face.

It''s looking more likely. Wouldn''t be surprised if he joins us whilst we''re in Germany very soon.

[quote user="Green and Yellow fellow"]Update.

As from about 15mins ago Leistner tweeted a reply from a fan who said he''d tweet him every day until he joins us. Leistner replied with 2 emojis being, a praying hands symbol followed by a wink face.

It''s looking more likely. Wouldn''t be surprised if he joins us whilst we''re in Germany very soon.[/quote]That would save us paying for his fare over, and we could probably fit him in the coach coming back.

[quote user="Barnacle Bill"][quote user="Green and Yellow fellow"]Update.

It''s looking more likely. Wouldn''t be surprised if he joins us whilst we''re in Germany very soon.[/quote]That would save us paying for his fare over, and we could probably fit him in the coach coming back.[/quote]
He could probably easily get on the coach with one high step.