Let''s not forget the problems, but for God''s sake ENJOY THE MOMENT

YES YES YES YES YES

Canary on the shirt
Feels like I am dreaming
16 months of hurt
NEVER stopped believing

We''ve won this before
We should do it some more!!

(with apologies to Baddiel, Skinner & The Lightning Seeds!)

Fantastic!  finally an away win - and what a place to get it .... lets just enjoy it and hope that the problems still within will be fixed now - defence certainly sounded much better today - bit bothered why all the front line were getting caught offside so easily second half - what was Hucks doing missing a sitter ...... we still need some shooting practice - should of been 0-5 today.

1-0, but surely it should have been 7?

the strikers should be ashamed today, they did quite poor infront of goal today, the only one who really did well is huckerby for scoring the goal.

Lisbie, you can see why he is on loan, and not in the charlton team. He gets in a great position then wastes it, if he was a better finisher he would be such a player

[quote]Okay, I can support the party spirit. I am Sleepless in Seattle but waving the green and yellow.[/quote]

Cheers YC, I know you''ve been unhappy with things over the pond.

I''m dedicating my next pint to you! (what the heck, I''ll dedicate 3, one for each point!)

Well played everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!

delayed post i know!

COME U YELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great 2 see everyplayer on that pitch today in yellow and green, playing with so much pride and passion!!!!!!!!! we love u norwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent photo beds

tell me, just how noisy were the scummers?  couldn''t hear them on the radio, maybe that was due to the commentary position

must be gutting for them, poor souls losing to us at home

[quote]excellent photo beds tell me, just how noisy were the scummers? couldn''t hear them on the radio, maybe that was due to the commentary position must be gutting for them, poor souls losing to us at h...[/quote]

I was surprised at how quiet they were really.

I think the vast majority of taawn fans had resigned to the fact that they were going to lose before the game. We bumped into a couple of them on the way home and they said they didn''t stand a chance because of the players we have. Maybe if their supporters had shown up they might have performed better on the pitch.

Needless to say you could hear the Norwich fans in Colchester