Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Match Thread........

I see Shackell is well out of favour. He hasn''t even made the bench! I''d rather see Shackell on the bench than Fleming.

The Worthy/Fleming love affair contines!

Last night I dreamt we drew 3-3. With Dury scoring what looked like the winner in the 89th minute. But somehow Ip***** scored a late, late leveller.

I also dreamt it was was being played in a Roman colosseum, so best not pay too much attention to that particular premonition.

We for once have got to beat a team with 10 men - opportunities for an away three points dont come any better than this... 

Good performacne so far - lets make it count!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

[quote]We for once have got to beat a team with 10 men - opportunities for an away three points dont come any better than this... Good performacne so far - lets make it count! COME ON YOU YELLOWS[/quote]

PerformACNE? Spot on mate! Come on City we BELIEVE in you - score Norwich score, once you get one you''ll get more... Remember how to win away!

Hucks on - fresh legs and his pace, with something to prove - Scum down to 9 men early on?  Come on.

Hux - on for marney.  Hopefully the formation will remain the same as it worked well in the first half.  Hux sat behind Lisbie & Deano with WLY taking Marneys right midfield slot.

Should we have taken colin/drury off instead - go 3-4-1-2 with the binmen down to ten players?

Come one - we MUST make that extra man count. 

OTBC  

[quote]Hucks on - fresh legs and his pace, with something to prove - Scum down to 9 men early on? Come on.[/quote]

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes - Hucks I love you.

Here we go - a striker off for a defensive midfielder, inviting them on to us. You just know that they''re going to equalise any minute!

NOT negative - hucks & WLY pushing forward, the formation''s the same. Keep the faith Link! We have the will to win. OTBC Give us a second goal lads!