Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

why would any player with any ability actually want to sign

to a club thats selling all its best players, has an inexperienced manager and clearly isnt looking to be promoted this season?hardly an attractive proposition is it?

[quote user="iron_stan"]to a club thats selling all its best players, has an inexperienced manager and clearly isnt looking to be promoted this season?hardly an attractive proposition is it?

[/quote]...and has ''fans'' like you?Look forward to seeing you at Fulham, will you be booing your head off if we concede the first goal? The tragedy is that I genuinely don''t believe you''re a binner on a wind-up, I think you actually identify as a Norwich fan in real life. That makes me feel quite sad.

[quote user="iron_stan"]to a club thats selling all its best players, has an inexperienced manager and clearly isnt looking to be promoted this season?hardly an attractive proposition is it?

[/quote]You don''t understand footballers, do you?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Looks like i missed another Doom Monger.[/quote]This one is another level, though, he''s up there with Highland Canary.As you''ve probably seen on other threads tonight, I''ve had decent discussions with Baldyboy and Coney''s Boots, who are happy to justify their opinions and have reasonable discussions. I like the fact that we can have those kind of discussions without resorting to mud-slinging. With Stan there''s just no point, he''s a lost cause. You might as well just mock him for sport.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="iron_stan"]to a club thats selling all its best players, has an inexperienced manager and clearly isnt looking to be promoted this season?hardly an attractive proposition is it?

[/quote]

i think what youre trying to say is that theyll play anywhere for money? of course, but city clearly dont have any, thats why we are selling our best prospects, established players and easing the wages by releasing the highest paid players who are actually the ones that have top flight experience (rightly or wrongly)

so, if youre someone with any ability and youre watching whats going on thinking "whats my best wage offer, chance of promotion and another pay rise in the quickest time possible" then norwich arent even going to be in that discussion

Ooh, looks like you''ve got yourself a high-profile supporter, Stanners!

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="iron_stan"]to a club thats selling all its best players, has an inexperienced manager and clearly isnt looking to be promoted this season?hardly an attractive proposition is it?

[/quote]

i think what youre trying to say is that theyll play anywhere for money? of course, but city clearly dont have any, thats why we are selling our best prospects, established players and easing the wages by releasing the highest paid players who are actually the ones that have top flight experience (rightly or wrongly)

so, if youre someone with any ability and youre watching whats going on thinking "whats my best wage offer, chance of promotion and another pay rise in the quickest time possible" then norwich arent even going to be in that discussion[/quote]

Yes they are going to be in that discussion because thats the reputation the club has, playing to almost full crowds (even in league 1) and seeing other players progress.They don''t all see your negativity.

Many decent footballers will be more than happy to come and play ''properly'' in a full stadium week in week out. Those who don''t want to aren''t the sort we want, simple.