Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

When does every player has a price become no one is for sale?

With the new squad taking shape, but 6 weeks until the window shuts who else could be leaving. Does there come a point where Webber says no is for sale?

Modern football, deals can be done so late and with silly money so I wouldn''t rule anything out. I think Webber and Farke probably saw this German tour as key and want the squad as settled as possible beforehand so I think we''re only likely to see one or two more deals in and out.

eh ?If a player has been offered a huge wage increase and a chance to move into the PL what point would there being in trying go block that move, more so if the player has expressed a wish to move on ..... given that is how we have signed players from lower leaguesWhy would an up and coming player wish to jojn a club which had such a policy ?How would you stop players from agreeing a release clause ?Unfortunately I think you are still stuck in this rather bizarre belief of a club having all the control and selling players in the same way a car forecourt does.