Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

2 Fulham tickets!!

In case you haven''t noticed, there are lots still available in the Fulham neutral bit which is next to the Norwich support as well.

I got a ticket in there this morning as our allocation has sold out.

Does seem strange that the points system wasn''t used for this fixture.

My lad and his mates went to many away games last season and have the according number of points, but have missed out due to being at school today, and unable to purchase.

Great customer service.

Phone the Fulham ticket office- they are putting Norwich fans into a neutral zone next to other Norwich fans and might extend that area into away anyway. I just got my tickets.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Does seem strange that the points system wasn''t used for this fixture.

My lad and his mates went to many away games last season and have the according number of points, but have missed out due to being at school today, and unable to purchase.

Great customer service.[/quote]I have to say I was surprised that I wasn''t vetted for away points - initially I wasn''t even asked for customer numbers for the other people I bought tickets for. The ticket office emailed me a short while later to ask for the customer numbers of the other people, just so they could allocate them their 50 away points! They must have known demand would be high for Farke''s first game in charge, so I feel for your lad Greavsy, I think it''s a bit unfair to be honest.

That''s decent of you FTW,.

Roughly 3000 tickets for an away game in London, first one of the season, new team and management structure, was always going to sell well wasn''t it? It''s not rocket science, and does make me wonder about the club sometimes.

Anyways I hope those luck enough to get tickets have a good day, and bring back 3 points.