Sign in to follow this  
unique

Naff off Benitez

Not content with stealing one Murphy from under our noses, he has already begun to ''tap-up'' the other one by stating an intention to return for Josh.

It will be a blessing were Newcastle to suffer relegation this season to lessen the likelihood of this happening.....

Strange to read that according to the report in the local NE paper that Benitez says that Newcastle do not have the transfer budget to compete with the ''big clubs'' in the Premier League.Poor Geordies, no longer a ''big club''.

I''ve said it on another thread, but Benitez is just acting the Newcastle way, where everything is out in the open as long as it favours their club. They do it all the time and it is disrespectful to other clubs and is basically out of order.

Yes he seems to be pandering to that childlike sense of entitlement which pervades the club (I know, how can they justify it to themselves? – I suppose that’s what childlike about it). Always thought Rafa was a bit over rated but had some class about him, so yes, disappointing …. for sure.

Hope they get relegated, just what Benitez and the club deserve. Wonder what Murphy will think then, even better if we swap leagues. Suppose he''ll be made for life but have to go to Barnsley on a cold and wet Tuesday night again.

Where does he say he''ll be back for Josh ? All I''ve seen is a comment how they were looking at Josh last season but decided to go for his brother instead

Bit bitter Canary King. Murphy doesn''t deserve that, he''s just trying to improve on his career. Like anyone would. Shame it was Newcastle as I''m not a fan of their ''way''.

I just think players should have more loyalty to the club that coached to the level that you''ve achieved AND gave you a four year contract that you signed.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]I just think players should have more loyalty to the club that coached to the level that you''ve achieved AND gave you a four year contract that you signed.[/quote]
I''m not being funny but we only seem to desire loyalty from the players we want to keep. We are happy for the Club to ship out all the players that we don''t think are good enough for us year after year. Shouldn''t loyalty work both ways?