Sign in to follow this  
royhollis4

Duisburg Away Supporters Pub ?

Think this went over people''s heads OP, although, ''Duisburg'' is a pretty obscure League of Gentlemen reference.

I appreciated it however.

57 posts since 2006, and if they''re all of the ilk of this one, I hope by 2028, the OP is STILL at less than 100 tbh...

[quote user="Orly"]Think this went over people''s heads OP, although, ''Duisburg'' is a pretty obscure League of Gentlemen reference.

I appreciated it however.[/quote]Herr Lipp, more scary than Papa Lazarou.

Delighted to see that having been away from this forum for sometime due to a serious accident it has lost none of it''s charm, charity and incisive wit. Now being in a position to take in an away fixture close to my nursing home, and once again being able put thumb to keyboard, I was merely enquiring whether folks would be convening in Webster or some other hostelry. But thanks for your kind words.

Well that was an interesting evening from the football point of view and I met a lovely couple from Cromer who will be at the Friday match too. They have been supporting Norwich since 1972 and had never heard of the message board. It''s a little subdued on the bus back to Duisburg right now but Webster might be open when we get back.

Although not a first on this board, I''ve no idea what''s going on here.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Orly"]Think this went over people''s heads OP, although, ''Duisburg'' is a pretty obscure League of Gentlemen reference.

I appreciated it however.[/quote]Herr Lipp, more scary than Papa Lazarou.

[/quote]Image result for herr lippOne of the creepiest characters in the whole show and that''s saying something.