Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Reading Away Moved For Sky.

Saturday 30th September moved from 3pm to 5.30pm so back in Norwich at around 11pm i would have thought FFS !

post at 20/07/2017 1:36 AM:

Saturday 30th September moved from 3pm to 5.30pm so back in Norwich at around 11pm i would have thought FFS !

You should count yourself lucky, try living in a convict colony half way around the globe!

It''ll be on the box here about 12.30 am!

[quote user="lharman7"]You should count yourself lucky, try living in a convict colony half way around the globe!

It''ll be on the box here about 12.30 am![/quote]You should count yourself lucky that you even get to watch it on the box (at 12:30am or not), as the rest of us in the UK who can''t get to the games don''t have the same luxury available to them!

Indy_Bones wrote the following post at 20/07/2017 4:02 PM:

lharman7 wrote:

You should count yourself lucky, try living in a convict colony half way around the globe! It''ll be on the box here about 12.30 am!

You should count yourself lucky that you even get to watch it on the box (at 12:30am or not), as the rest of us in the UK who can''t get to the games don''t have the same luxury available to them!

That i do IB every time whenever they are on.

Looking forward and keeping my fingers crossed that this new iFollow live stream is all its cracked up to be.

Would still rather be at the actual ground watching though!

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]Have you ever considered supporting your local Australian team?[/quote]Why should he when he''s a City fan ffs???That''s like telling someone who moves to France to suddenly start supporting Nice or whatever...

Captain Birdseye wrote the following post at 20/07/2017 5:48 PM:

Have you ever considered supporting your local Australian team?

Perth Glory? No thanks!

You ever tried watching the A-League?

Would be fun giving Theoklitos a bit of stick tho!