Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Husband will be faithful

Hey Guys,Sorry i havent been around much. Hopfully you can sympathise, or at least empathise (hopefully not chastise - LOL), that my workload is through the roof with pre-season. The last few weeks have felt like ive been doing a 4G inverted dive with a Mig 28, on a daily basis. Lot of pressure, targets have to met - Luckily im on track and yesterday had some great feedback from the board over Skype. James Husband has been on my books for a long time now, trust me on this he''s a top class operator. Great peice of business there.I will be around offering analysis and information from my sources a whole-lot more when the window shuts.Hope youre all having a great summer.Best,TG

Completely understand the lack of posts at this time of the year TG. I suspect your work load at the moment is greater than being head of a department a Jarold''s in the run up to Christmas. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to keep us up to date. It''s good to get info from a reliable source as opposed to the keyboard warriors that post far more frequently than time permits you to.

That Nissan Qashqai must have covered some serious miles this summer and any news how Jez is getting on at Burton ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]That Nissan Qashqai must have covered some serious miles this summer and any news how Jez is getting on at Burton ?[/quote]And then some!Was a traumatic time for him and Babette last season, but he''s doing great now - rest assured.

[quote user="True Grit"][quote user="TIL 1010"]That Nissan Qashqai must have covered some serious miles this summer and any news how Jez is getting on at Burton ?[/quote]And then some!Was a traumatic time for him and Babette last season, but he''s doing great now - rest assured.[/quote]I am so pleased to hear that as he had such a great rapport with the fans during his time here.

PS Looks like the apostrophe button on your Dangleberry, or whatever imaginary piece of kit you use, is broken.

Why anyone wouldn''t want the valuable, insightful and 100% not made up inputs of TG on this forum is beyond me.

[quote user="king canary"]Why anyone wouldn''t want the valuable, insightful and 100% not made up inputs of TG on this forum is beyond me.[/quote]I quite agree. Heavyweight poster with an aptitude for first-rate insight and analysis.

James Husband has been on my books for a long time now, trust me on this he''s a top class operator. Great peice of business there.

on your books ? you a part time Football Agent as well ?

how is jewish al ? ( not his real name nickname just in case others wondered ha ! ) he is a very well know scout if you can tell me who is scouted for and you should know if you are well informed as you say then i will believe every post from now on !

FenwayFrank wrote the following post at 20/07/2017 8:05 PM:

TG, was Zimmerman on your radar before we bought him and are you surprised he didn''t go to Chelsea instead ?

Nice one Frank 😀

Give the guy a break, he''s already said he''s running on empty in this particularly frenetic close-season period. He''s probably in the Qashqai now on his way back from a pre-season friendly. Long hours and a lonely existence in the scouting game.

Lonely existence eh? Based on the boring drivel he posts on here I''m not surprised-he certainly gives City1st a run for his money in the ''most pointless and unfunny posts'' stakes.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Too busy to answer norfolkngoods question TG?[/quote]He probably doesn''t have as much time on his hands as you do. But then, who does?

[quote user="STFU"]Lonely existence eh? Based on the boring drivel he posts on here I''m not surprised-he certainly gives City1st a run for his money in the ''most pointless and unfunny posts'' stakes.[/quote]Harsh, he''s not that bad.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="STFU"]Lonely existence eh? Based on the boring drivel he posts on here I''m not surprised-he certainly gives City1st a run for his money in the ''most pointless and unfunny posts'' stakes.[/quote]Harsh, he''s not that bad.[/quote]Oh yes he is.

[quote user="Iwan''s Big Toe"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]Too busy to answer norfolkngoods question TG?[/quote]He probably doesn''t have as much time on his hands as you do. But then, who does?

???? Do i Know you, or you me?