Sign in to follow this  
MadDan

Worthy out !

Absolute disgrace.

He drops Huckerby and then only plays him one half. If he had played him in the first 45 minutes he would have scored two goals. I would go as far to say that if he had played him the 45 minutes before the game he would have scored there as well. 3-0. Hang your head in shame Worthy.

As to Fleming he did nothing. Just sat on his a*** all the game.. Useless. And why didn''t he bring on one of the youngsters to get some experience.

The board weren''t no better. Not one of them came onto the pitch at halftime to encourage our fans. Have they thought about next saturday and where everyone is going to sit after this so called win ?

We will be bottom of the league by Tuesday and relegated before christmas and it''s all Worthy''s fault.

Worthy has done a grand job since taking charge, eh make good decisions and signs players like Huckerby and Ashton and people coplain. We have a stable platform in the form of a stadia and flare players.

We lost Francis because his heart wasnt in it and have replaced with a 110% total footballer in Hughes - he is going to be very good. Mckenzie has problems at the moment and will return and fire us into the play offs (now that nasty Francis has gone).

It really disapoints me that people get on Worthys back, but more so for Henderson - give the lad a chance. Norwich fans are wrecking their won players by showing impatience and ignorance, the boy is good just give him time. They seem to have dismissed him and love the golden boy Jarvis, who hasnt particularly impressed apart from a goal against Liverpool. Worthy should ship them on loan before Norwich fans wreck there confidence for good.

As for you who posted that comment, get behind the team. I guess you are disappointed your real team (Ipswich) lost today. Get back to the cicus you clown, and rekindle your friendship with Marshall!

Worthingtons Green army!

er, i think that mad dan was using a fair bit of sarcasm and you guys all just missed it! complaining about a player thats on the bench not doing anything...? er,...i don''t think he''s being entirely serious.

Well done, Mad Dan, for reminding us that it''s wrong to to criticise the talents of our master tactician and motivator, Mr Worthington. And what a timely occasion upon which to do it, when we''re celebrating our first away win in 16 months!    

Lol, can''t believe some of you lot actually take everything seriously.
It''s almost impossible to have a laugh on this board!

Never mind Dan, some of us thought it was funny.

Nice one MadDan, undermine my confidence in the level of intelligent debate on this board why don''t you... Made me chuckle tho! Bit about Flem was pure genius.

errrrrrr it is a parody, you know joke

a humorous take on the repetitive ill informed posts by the feint hearted doommongers

come on Dan, it''s not just Worthy''s fault, Flem and some sickness left by Holt must be to blame, oh and the board who need to be accountable too. Anyway, we were just lucky today, any chances created or scored were due to Ipswich screwing up. I heard nigel had already resigned actually and it was Keegan in a Worthy wig on the touchline. Don;t get me started on Ashton, what a waste of money, absolute rubbish........;-)

[quote]errrrrrr it is a parody, you know joke a humorous take on the repetitive ill informed posts by the feint hearted doommongers[/quote]

While I found the original post quite good in it''s sarcasm, the responses you have received from people taking your comments seriously are far more hilarious.

Shame on you Dan for trying to be clever! 

Yes, this place can be an irony free zone (I to have suffered in the past), but it is wonderful to see some poor earnest souls who just miss the point entirely and launch a tirade of abuse and fall for it hook line and sinker. Classic.

Well, thankfully some of you got it. I rather fear though that some of our fans live too near the suffolk border. That or they don''t bother to read the posts properly, as is often the case.

A message to linkNR9. If you had read properly my previous posts you''d see that I''ve not been having a go at those who criticise Worthington or any other aspect of the club. It''s part and parcel of being a supporter. What pees me off, and doubtlessly others, is the relentless squeaking for Worthington, the board and almost every player to be sacked.The endless scrabbling around to find something to beat Worthington with and the self righteous belief that only they can see things aren''t working out as we wished therefore only they have the answer.

Reasoned and thought out argument is what these boards should be about. Certainly the team is going through a bad patch, but the club is in a healthy position. The board certainly has ambition even though that all too often matches our financial position rather than the supporters wishes.

Had we have had lost yesterday having dropped Shackell and Huckerby from the starting line up this board would have been in meltdown. We didn''t we won. However it''s still going to take longer than many of us thought to adjust to playing ''championship league'' football.

Hopefully that adjustment won''t take much longer. That goes for some of our fans as well as the players.

Well said MadDan I agree with your (2nd) post 100%.

All the hysterical reactions have meant we have all become forced into pro-Worthy or anti-Worthy camps. You can''t constructively criticise a player without people jumping down your throat, or defend Worthy without being called a brown-noser or a Worthy apologist. Just because I don''t advocate sacking Worthy right now doesn''t make me pro-Worthy, I''m pro-NCFC and thats it. Lets return to reasoned debate!