Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Welcome back Snodgrass.......................

Not interested.Selfish player who is too slow, would cost too much in wages and who frankly hasn''t pulled up any trees at either Hull or West Ham for that matter.Much happier with Watkins than I ever would be with Snoddy returning.

Would imagine he''d go to the prem but you never know...

doesn''t seem to add up that we would be chopping high earners only to then buy snoddy who would no doubt want a fair packet.

I''d love him back here tho, especially at this level.

i honestly would not have him back ( tin hat on)

i do not see him as a team player

good player do not get me wrong but moans non stop is that good for morale ?

does not release the ball quick enough then moans he did not get the support from team mates

like i said good player but seems to try so hard i think he then goes over the thin line of trying to do it all himself

my opinion only of course

Never going to happen, on one side he''s on some crazy money like 70k a week, he''ll get a move to PL club most likely. The other side is does he fit with the new club mentality and style of football, not so sure. We recently got rid of a load of overpaid 29+ year old players so I doubt we''ll see the club in any hurry to sign them again.

Aren''t we looking for a penalty taker? And a back up scapegoat, or is that covered?

No thanks. Technically an decent player and I could see how his type might fit into how Farke''s team seems to be developing. However not a great team player and the team ethic is going to be important for us this year. Also at 29 now - if we spend decent money on him we won''t be getting it back and I can''t imagine he would be too cheap. (hasn''t he also been almost permanently injured since we sold him?!) Buying younger, hungrier players with potential to improve and command a greater transfer fee than we pay should be our mantra in all but the most exceptional circumstances.

Obviously we can''t afford him but purely from a footballing point of view we would be daft not to take him. Would walk straight into any starting eleven in this league and improve it.

The rumour in Scotland is Rangers are keen on Naismith if they can find a way to structure payments, which might free up some space, plus would make an interesting captain?[6]

Would have him back in a shot.

Ain''t going to happen though.

I can''t see much of our newfound wealth being invested in the player budget.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Aren''t we looking for a penalty taker? And a back up scapegoat, or is that covered?[/quote]

We have at least 4 at the club already (scapegoats, that is): Naismith, Martin, McGovern, Wildschut and if, for any reason, they all do well (or leave), there''s Jerome.

Such a top player that Hull were happy to move him on and now, apparently, so are West Ham.

Would do much more harm than good. We should be looking forward, not backwards.

It will be interesting to see if Brighton are in the race (if there is one) to get him or whether Hughton has seen enough and decides that he doesn''t want him.

It''s never going to happen, we''re reducing wages not increasing them.

Farke was quiet clear on the money from transfers not to be counted on and he knew the restrictions on our finances.

Like others, go forward not backwards, most returning players never really have the level of success.

If we''re looking to play a game based on increased ball retention he would be ideal-he always took ages to pass to another player. 🙄

Think people will find Snodgrass was well liked on and off the pitch by the other lads when he was here.