Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

We are just downgrading to a yo yo champ/league 1 club.

Cheers Simmo. You''ve just reminded me it''s refuse collection day today.

To think one of my recent postings was censored slightly when I used the word shite (even though I put an ''e'' on the end.)

Yet we have to put up with this shite every day.

(You can use the word unimpaired if you write in in German though.)

simmo_2 wrote the following post at 20/07/2017 2:21 PM:

That''s what Delia wants, I guess she really enjoyed the last season in league 1.

Zzzzzzzzzz!

This from a club who are having to give out FREE tickets before the season has even startedpoor old binners

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Cheers Simmo. You''ve just reminded me it''s refuse collection day today.[/quote]
[:d]

[quote user="simmo_2"]That''s what Delia wants, I guess she really enjoyed the last season in league 1.[/quote]
So whats your grand plan for the club, do you have a viable alternative to how things have progressed? or are you just here to pointlessly b*tch and moan?

Actually it''s quite pleasing to see our little friends return to these shores.The Lesser Brained Suffolk Binwit has been absent for a number of years, and yet within days we have both the King Binno and Dimmo both making an appearance.So enjoy their visits while you can as their numbers are falling in their natural habitat, poorman road. In fact they are now on the Football League danger list and such is their plight that free tickets are now being handed out to encourage their numbers.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="simmo_2"]That''s what Delia wants, I guess she really enjoyed the last season in league 1.[/quote]
So whats your grand plan for the club, do you have a viable alternative to how things have progressed? or are you just here to pointlessly b*tch and moan?
[/quote]

It''s quite simple really, follow the other 50 odd clubs with more money than us and get owners with the wealth needed to run a club with 26k season ticket holders.

To all the silly snidey posters with yellow/green tinted brains, you are not doing the club any favours by constantly backing bad ownership. Look at all the bad press Leeds & Forest owners get, are we any better off - I don''t think so

[quote user="Herman"]This is the most tiresome pre-season on here since the last one.[/quote]

And didn''t what followed go well - Happy Clapper!

You should set up the waveney school of trolling and have simple Simmo as your first pupil. He needs some better training.