Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Tonight's Match - Livestream available

[quote user="shefcanary"]Really interesting too to hear the coaching staff urging the players to press all the time, and giving as good as they get if they try and argue back. Love the lack of commentary.[/quote][Y]Much to be positive about.

[quote user="lharman7"]Very impressed with what I saw. Our passing was superb. Nice fluid movement. Very strong no nonsense at the back yet composed. Franke was particularly impressive.[/quote]
Thought Franke and Zimmerman both did well. Fast flowing game and loved the two touches, if that''s what we''ve got to look forward to then Im even more excited

Never seen a Norwich team keep the ball/pass and move that well in my 18 or so years supporting the club.

We probably won''t win the league, we''ll make mistakes and give away silly goals, we''ll play teams off the park and still lose but this is the most confident I''ve been going into a season that I can remember.

Very excited! All signs are positive so far, the influence of a proper coach is clear as day though. The last 3 managers we''ve had players have come here, had a great first 2/3 games but the more they''ve worked on our training field the worse they''ve gotten. The opposite is true this time, we look better game by game, our signings fit the system, the manager is giving clear, concise instructions instead of just screaming PASS PASS PASS, FORWARD, WIDE etc

We''ll finish closer to 1st than 12th, where exactly I have no idea, but we''re clearly a good, efficient team and we''ll be up there challenging, no doubt about that all

Mrs M (& others): totally disagree about Tettey. he was awful for about 5 minutes when he came in the previous game, but he''s hardly put a foot wrong since then.

He is acting as a pivot for the defence, always finding someone in a better position to keep the ball - which is our first requirement - as well as his usual harrying, heading & tackling. He is our most powerful, dominant & commanding midfield presence. As such I think he fits our present plan of not conceding possession first & foremost perfectly.

Watched the game and well impressed, some pointers that I noticed ONE THE GOOD SIDE -- Much faster passing and movement of the ballDefending corners we have a man on each post !All player looked up for itAnd we keep on winning !NEEDS IMPROVEMENT or WORKING ONAs last season, we were too slow going forward, we will never score from a quick breakAt times we had 3 against 3 at the back When the ball comes out from a corner, we should get the ball straight back in again, before defenders are set

How good it is to have a head coach with a sense of purpose, a way to play, and of course although its a work in progress, after just a few weeks of DF training  sessions and a few pre season friendlies, already its  feeling like a breath of fresh air for the club, and the players are clearly responding to the new set up.When the real stuff starts  soon its a different ball game for sure, but undeniably i like what i see and feel positive about things, ive confidence in this style we play, actually trying to curb my enthusiasm a bit.Oliveira....what a goal that was. Thank the lord he himself says hes settled here, he oozes class. Under no circumstances should we be even tempted to lose him. OTBC.

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Well it was a game of two halves for sure.

We were defending for our life most of the second half.

I fear big time having Young Gunn in goal.

He does seem very unsure in many situations.[/quote]
Fairly certain you were watching a completely different game, not sure you could be more wrong in your description.

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Fairly certain i was sat directly behind the goal and had a perfect view of the whole game.[/quote]
And yet amazingly clueless, did you drink too much free beer...

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]😏😏

I was driving muppet.

Still, fairly sure i had a better idea of how the second half went sat directly behind the goal, than watching some poxy bet365 stream.[/quote]
Jesus it was a joke, you idiot *facepalm*
You mean the HD stream the club provided? Crystal clear. Farke got it absolutely spot on in that second half, we dominated and bossed it.
Anyway not wasting my time further here, enjoy your weekend! [:D]