Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Bielefeld v City goasl

Thanks Bill. Had a bit of trouble with the stream so first I''ve seen of the goals.

Hopefully the Jerome rumours are no more than paper talk. Still an important player for us.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Lovely goal from Nelson Olly (or should I say goasl ?)[/quote]oh dearyou haven''t quite thought that through have you ?

ps the clue is in the number her scored

That was a great strike, from someone who seems to be smack in form. Confidence and ability to get himself into that position, and a top drawer finish.

oh dear

As Morty might say, my ironymeter has gone off the scale. A mistake in a post from City1st in which he points out a supposed mistake in a post which was alluding to the mistake in his original post.

I think you should give up now, all this condescension is obviously proving too much for you.

[quote user="STFU"]oh dear

As Morty might say, my ironymeter has gone off the scale. A mistake in a post from City1st in which he points out a supposed mistake in a post which was alluding to the mistake in his original post.

I think you should give up now, all this condescension is obviously proving too much for you.[/quote]

"condescension"is that what appears on the windows when it is cold ?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]That was a great strike, from someone who seems to be smack in form. Confidence and ability to get himself into that position, and a top drawer finish.[/quote]Certainly some speed from Jerome, watch how he catches up the defender, and a ''robust'' challenge to take the ball from him as well.I sense we are going to see far more shooting with a more direct approach whereby , if a chance looks on then go for it. By setting up someone for a shot as soon a spossible rather that tippity tap in the build up. Keep the ball and wait for the chance.Also mark tight when they have the bvall (surely the modern ''pressing'' ?), close down quickly not give their palyers space (as with their first goal.

Good result overall, however I should imagine Farke was ''For sure, NOT content'' when the Norwich defence failed to deal with the opposition''s equaliser! A punt straight down the middle is as basic as it gets...