Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Apparently On The Approach To Scum Station....Priceless !

If it saves just one child from the fate of supporting a poverty stricken football club for their whole lifetime it was worth every penny.

A lad has been filmed vandalising it, not sure if this will work
[url]https://twitter.com/ITFC_bible[/url]

Ya, it works Diane, I wonder who put it up in the first place, I''m sure Norwich fan would have done the same if the other way around.

And the culprit filmed himself peeling it off. Would have expected a better effort though from someone with 6 fingers on each hand.

Over glorifying PinkUn headlines "Torn down"! No. A little bit of the bottom ripped off but the rest of the image still there.

Like their fans, they couldn''t make it half way through a team effort and feked off leaving the cream to rise to the top still.

I think it was inevitable that some disgruntled farm hand would start poking at it with a pitch forkSome may remember the binners failed attempt to fly a plane over Carrow Roadpoor old binners(might need to turn off volume)unfortunately being from suffolk all attempts were doomed to failure

How come you are counting ?Does it bother you that much ?

No not at all but was somewhat surprised to find a thread you had not posted on Diabolical Bill.

Glad to see someone is keeping an eye on me........ most others don''tHowever I shall have to remember to be careful what words I use for fear of the PC jumping all over it.

Put your money on Diabolical Bill Duncan as he is always right about absolutely everything.