Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

Live the Dream

For all of you who dream of scoring in front of the Barclay, walking through the tunnel onto the pitch in front of screaming fans (albeit about 50 of them!), seeing your shirt in the changing room with your name on, playing with some of the greats - now''s your chance.

Football Aid is a charity that allows fans to play at their club.

I have done it for the past two seasons and already signed up for next year.  Believe me, it is a fantastic experience and one that I will do for as long as I can.

Last season we had Darren Eadie in our team (blinding player) with Dale Gordon and Jerry Goss on the opposition.

I am certainly not the most gifted or fittest player in the world (or even in my own family!), but it is a great experience.

It costs £300 to play 45 minutes or £500 for the full 90.  You also get a training session at Colney the previous week, run by Gossy, with the full tour of the facilities.

Check out footballaid.com, click on teams and scroll down to Norwich - in the pictures, I am on the right, looking like a seal balancing a ball on my head.

sounds wonderful dicky

but who on earth has £300 let alone £500 for this?  no doubt ity is a great event, but the savings i have are all for next year''s three season tickets i buy for myself and my two kids

and as i am a girl, i don''t expect i would be allowed to play

[quote]sounds wonderful dicky but who on earth has £300 let alone £500 for this? no doubt ity is a great event, but the savings i have are all for next year''s three season tickets i buy for myself and my t...[/quote]

Of course girls can play.  Trust me, it is expensive but oh so worth it.