Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Does anyone know if Neil Adams still got little room at Colney.

[quote user="simmo_2"]I guess he could be advising Matt Jarvis on how slow wingers can bleed NCFC dry.[/quote]The next time it''s quarter past two in the morning and you''re trying to decide whether to post on here or go to bed choose the latter option.

Any minor success we have and this troll tw@t rears his ugly face.

It''s a show of the times when we get a positive result and they come trying to put a downer on things.

I bet Simmo has a little dark room, covered in pictures of Alan Brazil and John Wark, his favourite music playing in the background, "Yesterday,,,, all my troubles seemed so far away" as him and his sister sit there reminiscing !!

I don''t think anyone would miss you Simmo. So if you were considering it in the early hours of the morning....do it .

To answer the question posted at silly o''clock yes he is. I had been wondering myself if NA was still at the club having been made the Loan Manager during our Premiership season when at one stage that numbered 11 players out on loan. Last season that number dropped to 6 and this coming season i would suggest it is even going to be lower as we move towards more more reliant on home grown youth.I was surprised that Webber had not been ruthless and removed NA from his post when he stuck his bomb under the back room staff table when he arrived and it had me doubting he was in fact still at NCFC as nothing has been mentioned about him on the official site or local media so i asked Webber the question after the NCFSC forum a week or so go and was told that he is still in post.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]I bet Simmo has a little dark room, covered in pictures of Alan Brazil and John Wark, his favourite music playing in the background, "Yesterday,,,, all my troubles seemed so far away" as him and his sister sit there reminiscing !![/quote]so that''s what they call it in suffolk

[quote user="TIL 1010"]To answer the question posted at silly o''clock yes he is. I had been wondering myself if NA was still at the club having been made the Loan Manager during our Premiership season when at one stage that numbered 11 players out on loan. Last season that number dropped to 6 and this coming season i would suggest it is even going to be lower as we move towards more more reliant on home grown youth.I was surprised that Webber had not been ruthless and removed NA from his post when he stuck his bomb under the back room staff table when he arrived and it had me doubting he was in fact still at NCFC as nothing has been mentioned about him on the official site or local media so i asked Webber the question after the NCFSC forum a week or so go and was told that he is still in post.[/quote]Thanks for the info Tilly.  It does however leave one wondering how much substance there actually is to NA''s role?  With nothing reported on him for so long, with the seeming reduction in his role due to fewer loans, with the changes in structure and him still surviving, the thoughts do creep in, well for me they do anyway, whether his job is as much of a ''thank you'' as anything else?It''s a shame, because I actually think he could still be very well utilised and have something significant to contribute to the youth setup.

FA youth cup winning manager should have a place in our youth set up somewhere coaching or managing the youth set up is where he is best

[quote user="TIL 1010"]To answer the question posted at silly o''clock yes he is. I had been wondering myself if NA was still at the club having been made the Loan Manager during our Premiership season when at one stage that numbered 11 players out on loan. Last season that number dropped to 6 and this coming season i would suggest it is even going to be lower as we move towards more more reliant on home grown youth.I was surprised that Webber had not been ruthless and removed NA from his post when he stuck his bomb under the back room staff table when he arrived and it had me doubting he was in fact still at NCFC as nothing has been mentioned about him on the official site or local media so i asked Webber the question after the NCFSC forum a week or so go and was told that he is still in post.[/quote]

Thanks Tilly, simple question got a answer. I don''t see much of friend who works at Colney in summer.

There must be some dim people who use this site thinking everyone goes to bed and gets up same time. Ever heard of night shift dimmos.

We''ve heard of night shifts dimmo and it really doesn''t surprise me that you have no choice other than to work them.

Those shelves aren''t going to stack themselves!

The only surprise is your claim to have paid employment.

I''m not really sure why people would want to question what NA does and why he might still be in post. Being responsible for loan players presumably means he is looking into who might need to be out on loan this season and where they might go and also on the look out for or seeing who is available for  loan players to come in.  Even if  Webber has been choosing loan players to come in, it will still presuambly be NA''s role to oversee them once here.

The question of is NA still the loans manager has been doing the rounds on here for some time as nobody had a definitive answer. When NA stood down as manager he took a considerable time out of the game and came back in this newly created post. He does on appear on the list of Colney staff posted by someone which covered everybody from the first team coaches right down through all the Academy including medical/sports science to the tea lady virtually but no mention of Neil Adams.Curiosity more than anything Lakey was the reason i asked Webber.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The question of is NA still the loans manager has been doing the rounds on here for some time as nobody had a definitive answer. When NA stood down as manager he took a considerable time out of the game and came back in this newly created post. He does not appear on the list of Colney staff posted by someone which covered everybody from the first team coaches right down through all the Academy including medical/sports science to the tea lady virtually but no mention of Neil Adams.Curiosity more than anything Lakey was the reason i asked Webber.[/quote]Corrected on to not appear [:$]

When Ebou Adams went on loan to Shrewsbury their manager talked about how he had spoke to Neil Adams to arrange the loan and how helpful he had been. So it appears Adams ishelping find clubs for young players.

I doubt Adams is sitting in an office at Colney 5 days a week (although I know the OP wasn''t being serious) and he is probably doing this work for Norwich along with other work. He was working with England not that long ago and I wouldn''t be surprised if he is still doing something for the FA.

With the recent turnover of staff at Norwich I wouldn''t be disappointed if he was given a more official coaching role within the academy/U23s.

I also think there is a tracksuit roll for NA at Colney but not a full on Loans Manager post.

[quote user="Wombledoner"]Oh dear Hogesar, oh dear. Absolutely no need for that. Idiot.[/quote]
Lighten up fella.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Wombledoner"]Oh dear Hogesar, oh dear. Absolutely no need for that. Idiot.[/quote]
Lighten up fella.
[/quote]Jokes about mental health are not cool.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Wombledoner"]Oh dear Hogesar, oh dear. Absolutely no need for that. Idiot.[/quote]
Lighten up fella.
[/quote]Jokes about mental health are not cool. [/quote]
Simmo''s a little odd, but I wouldn''t necessarily say his mental health is in question.

[IMG]https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder92/500x/56012092/evil-plan-baby-anything-can-be-funny-all-thats-needed-is-the-right-delivery-except-abortion-jokes-wh.jpg[/IMG]

I can''t believe so many people on this pink un message board think it''s normal for a person to be a manager of premiership & then championship football team, then to get a job as a loan manager for the same club. For NA to take the job is embarrassing in the 1st place. Has there ever been such a fall from grace of a premiership manager.

It was all these silly happy clappers who said what a great manager NA will be for the club, why has he not managed since, not even lower leagues.

Must be the wage he is sucking from the club is so large a senior position somewhere else could not match it.

Nobody said he would be a good manager. We hoped he might be, but that is a big difference.

What a load of spiteful, jealous, small-minded b******s simmo. "Maybe" Adams has a hard-working ethos, is prepared to roll up his sleeves and do whatever it takes to work in football rather than take a huge wedge when sacked and sit on his a*** doing nothing, like most ex-managers. Maybe he loves the club more than the prospect of a different job elsewhere.

You can have no idea what he is currently paid. Why post a comment like that other than to try and start an ugly rumour?