Sign in to follow this  
Bill

J Murphy to be sold .....

"I''m afraid I''ve got some bad news for you about Madam Jo Jo''s."

Is it closed down yet again?

It was fun being served by a man with boobs.

It was always tasteful though, more touristy than kinky.

The cabaret was usually very good and the last time I went there there were more fairies in yellow on the Craven Cottage pitch than fairies in feathers on the stage.

How much did we buy Jerome, Oliveira, Pritchard and Madison for MP? You wouldn''t be trying to put the most negative slant possible on things perchance?

@ KC

Quite sure I was there in 2015, may have been earlier as time flies.

When was the last time we played at Craven Cottage I ask myself.

Oh well, chicks with dicks are old hat these days I suppose.

@Ian

As far as I''m aware from reports we paid...

£8m for Pritchard

£5m for Oliveira

£1.5m for Jerome

£2m for Maddison.

So that is a good £16m there.

Perhaps I wasn''t being clear enough, but did you miss the point King Canary?

Adding up x unsuccessful signings and comparing them to Jo Murphy''s alleged value is really illogical and smacks of an agenda.

Madam Jojo''s was shut down in 2014 after an incident in which a bouncer was alleged to have attacked a punter with a baseball bat in retaliation to having bottles thrown at him. The incident was possibly the excuse that Westminster Council had been looking for to withdraw their entertainment license so that they could continue their clean-up of Soho.

Their have been several rumours that the club is going to reopen but it hasn''t as yet.

The bouncer was acquitted of all charges relating to the incident.

Nice message from Jacob on twitter to ncfc fans

jacobmurphy95 - it was opportunity I couldn''t turn down, a chance to test myself in the premier league and play under Rafa Benitez.

To the fans, you have been amazing with me since day one from the FAYC days all the way to now, through the good times and the bad.

The support you gave me was incredible and couldn''t have asked for much more! You''ll hold a special place in my heart and created memories I''ll never forget. I would also like to say a special thank you to Delia, Michael and Etty for the love and support they have shown for the past 11 years.

Also a massive thank you to all my former managers, Ricky Martin, team mates and all the back room staff that have made my time with @norwichcityfc so enjoyable.

I wish everyone involved at the club all the best for the new season and I''ll be following closely the results!

@norwichcityfc #ncfc 🐤

He fails to mention how he was just going to quit and cause trouble if he wasnt allowed to leave , always easy for the spoilt brat to act nice after he has gotten his own way , good riddance to bad rubbish .

"Madam Jojo''s was shut down in 2014."

Perhaps the club should employ the cast as half-time entertainment then.

Well they did want ideas on how to improve the atmosphere at Carrow Road.

i posted this 9 days ago on page 2 of this thread and had people say all along via PM you talk Cr4p etc not in ITK at all even via PM well this is just a reminder to them all :-)

i heard Newcastle will want him and Rafa will not stop on this one !

i heard it is very strong interest and will be less that 10 million but over 10 million with add-ons

but of course this maybe Newcastle after someone at another club saying well if you don''t drop your asking price we will buy Murphy

its hard to say with clubs playing games with dealing with transfers one minute they are on then another player is Available then it is off

i think he will be off within the month as he has had a busy summer with international under 21''s

i would stick 20 million on him purely for his potential not his true worth

[quote user="xxxx"]He fails to mention how he was just going to quit and cause trouble if he wasnt allowed to leave , always easy for the spoilt brat to act nice after he has gotten his own way , good riddance to bad rubbish .[/quote]
All your posts are very anti ncfc  ''''nameless person'''' so I''m guessing you''re an Ipswich fan out to make mischief ??
But I can confirm that  there''s nothing spoilt about Jacob, if you''d met him and spent time chatting to him you''d know that a nicer lad with his feet firmly on the ground. you couldn''t wish to meet

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i posted this 9 days ago on page 2 of this thread and had people say all along via PM you talk Cr4p etc not in ITK at all even via PM well this is just a reminder to them all :-)

i heard Newcastle will want him and Rafa will not stop on this one !

i heard it is very strong interest and will be less that 10 million but over 10 million with add-ons

but of course this maybe Newcastle after someone at another club saying well if you don''t drop your asking price we will buy Murphy

its hard to say with clubs playing games with dealing with transfers one minute they are on then another player is Available then it is off

i think he will be off within the month as he has had a busy summer with international under 21''s

i would stick 20 million on him purely for his potential not his true worth[/quote]I called Murphy to Newcastle at the end of February! [;)]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Did you speak to the agent as well CA?

He seems to have been the bug(___) in the Shag Pile.[/quote]

According to reports, the Murphys changed their agent last year to help them get a better deal at Norwich, the implication being that they would have been off if they did not get their improved contract.  The agent did his job then and has done it again.  I dislike the idea of agents as much as anyone, but the two players themselves are obviously intelligent and looking after their own interests, so in this case the agent should get no flack this time.  Neither should Jacob, for pursuing his career. 

According to Twitter, he was sensational tonight and by far the stand out player for Newcastle. 2 very well taken goals for him too, rouding the goalkeeper for one of them and calmly slotting the ball home. fans seem to be loving him already. Lets hope Josh can make his mark for us this season, always felt Josh has more potential.

32k a week according to James Nursey. Nice chunk of change for a 22 yo if that is the case.[:O]

I called Murphy to Newcastle at the end of February! he took his timeperhaps he didn''t hear you are the time

Seems to have hit the ground running over there and got the fans on his side early doors which is a massive part of doing well at Newcastle. Really hope he shines but it will be frustrating in another way.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]Did you speak to the agent as well CA?

He seems to have been the bug(___) in the Shag Pile.[/quote]

According to reports, the Murphys changed their agent last year to help them get a better deal at Norwich, the implication being that they would have been off if they did not get their improved contract.  The agent did his job then and has done it again.  I dislike the idea of agents as much as anyone, but the two players themselves are obviously intelligent and looking after their own interests, so in this case the agent should get no flack this time.  Neither should Jacob, for pursuing his career. 

[/quote]

Rio Ferdinand is involved in some capacity in their behalf. Started bigging Murphy up on social media after all his goals early last season. No doubt will do the same with Josh if he does well this season.

I see though that Boro are about to spend £7m on some no mark from West Ham who has barely played a first team game. Makes the fees we got for Murphy and particularly Howson look pretty average.

''''Makes the fees we got for Murphy and particularly Howson look pretty average.''''.....Jim Smith

That would be because Jonny Howson is a pretty average lower prem upper Champs player, and Jacob is yet another pretty average young , relatively unproven pacey player who had a decent but not outstanding u21 tourno.