Sign in to follow this  
Bill

J Murphy to be sold .....

............in a BOGOF dealWith the club only a few quid from bankruptcy, this has been forced onto them - along with the sale of the Oliveoil chap to Reading.Such is the dire straits of the club that Delia Smith has been rumoured to have tried to cadge a loan from Ipswich Town. The club has been able to borrow a blanket from Oxfam for a collection at next week''s fans forum, and are at the moment struggling to raise enough to buy the team''s kit from their own club shop.Ed Balls admits the club lacks ambition, and that Stuart Webber will most likely move on before the season as will a number of well rated players.Speaking this afternoon Mr Balls admitted that he hadn''t known how bad the club''s plight was until he read the pinkun forum. He also admitted the fault was entirely as he had instead (up till today) relied upon the club''s accounts rather than knowledgeable pinkun posters.Without them we could happily have continued, imagining that another £32m in parachute payments should mean we were ok - so our grateful thanks to baldyboy, highland canary, pete, daly, canary top t wat and many others

[quote user="Captain Haddock"]............in a BOGOF dealWith the club only a few quid from bankruptcy, this has been forced onto them - along with the sale of the Oliveoil chap to Reading.Such is the dire straits of the club that Delia Smith has been rumoured to have tried to cadge a loan from Ipswich Town. The club has been able to borrow a blanket from Oxfam for a collection at next week''s fans forum, and are at the moment struggling to raise enough to buy the team''s kit from their own club shop.Ed Balls admits the club lacks ambition, and that Stuart Webber will most likely move on before the season as will a number of well rated players.Speaking this afternoon Mr Balls admitted that he hadn''t known how bad the club''s plight was until he read the pinkun forum. He also admitted the fault was entirely as he had instead (up till today) relied upon the club''s accounts rather than knowledgeable pinkun posters.Without them we could happily have continued, imagining that another £32m in parachute payments should mean we were ok - so our grateful thanks to baldyboy, highland canary, pete, daly, canary top t wat and many others[/quote]

What well rated players - only potential left!

Newcastle trying to wrap up deal http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-boss-rafa-benitez-keen-10766528

£8.5m seems low for such a promising young England u21 player unless they are throwing players in exchange ? Hopefully not Daryl Murphy

Im confident there is no chance at all that the club would sell for that much. Cant see them accepting anything less than 15

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Not your finest post by any stretch of the imagination City1st.[/quote]sadly it seems to have gone way over the heads of someit appears that some only read one or two words before making up the rest

8.5m for Murphy, if that isn''t a fire sale I don''t what is. What next Olivera to be sold, or Jerome, or perhaps both? At least we''ve still got a captain, one player who has not been linked away.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]8.5m for Murphy, if that isn''t a fire sale I don''t what is. What next Olivera to be sold, or Jerome, or perhaps both? At least we''ve still got a captain, one player who has not been linked away.[/quote]You couldn''t make it up.

[quote user="Captain Haddock"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Not your finest post by any stretch of the imagination City1st.[/quote]sadly it seems to have gone way over the heads of someit appears that some only read one or two words before making up the rest[/quote]
Problem is the twtd posters who hate us, see your thread titles and don''t know you''re joking and before you know it it''s spread like wildfire

If it spreads like wildfire then it merely underpins the intent behind post ie if folk are gullible enough and want to believe such stuff then they will find it some wherethat was pretty much the basis for my mocking the binners for being so dumba while baxck things for so bad that much of their supplies had to be paid COD or in advance - such was their poor credit ratingyet lo and behold they pay £1.75m for Paul Taylor

Your opening post is mocking us not the Scum. One little mention in that whole post the rest was an attempt to be funny at the expense of Norwich City which failed miserably.

Til you must get the alternative comedy of the mid 80''s, City first our very own Ben Elton!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Your opening post is mocking us not the Scum. One little mention in that whole post the rest was an attempt to be funny at the expense of Norwich City which failed miserably.[/quote]oh dea, poor old plodthe pee take was aimed at posters on here who leap upon any chance to attack the clubthe comments were posted as a parody of their stupidity and weree obviously so far fetched that even the dimmest of dim folk could spot thathowever I had not bargained for youwhy not have a listen to some music - lighten your darkest dayshere

The old plod and dim retort. I really think you need some new material as constant name changes don''t do much when it is the same old, same old that you peddle on here. Nobody finds you funny but you just don''t get it unfortunately.Leave you to it as i expect another one of your tiresome posts or threads will pop up shortly.

thank youI''m glad someone elected you as the forum''s spokesman - though I suspect it''s more a case of you taking on that role deciding what and what cannot be postedthe OP was not anti NCFC as you chose to spin it, but then this is not the first time is it ?so I shall welcome you not poking around every thread moaning and hope this little ditty cheers you up a bit moresing, boyo

Now that''s comedy gold coming from you City first! Isn''t that exactly what your doing?

it''s you areand no, take a look at the second comment on this threadour self appointed policeman knows exactly what my comments are about but do join in if it helpsme, I''m not going to get drawn into one of these pinkun spats so I shall leave you with another cheery songwormwood scrubsta ra

Jacob in £8.5 million bid from Newcastle, Palace and Southampton interested. According to Daily Mirror ( via bbcsport).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-boss-rafa-benitez-keen-10766528

Thisisbabyish wrote the following post at 10/07/2017 8:37 AM:

Send up Josh for 8.5m, they''ll never know! 👍🏻

Then you would be losing the better twin!

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]Thisisbabyish wrote the following post at 10/07/2017 8:37 AM:

Send up Josh for 8.5m, they''ll never know! 👍🏻

Then you would be losing the better twin![/quote]

I was thinking something similar, I know Jacob has had some U21 success, but Josh surely isn''t far behind him, if at all, in ability.

That''s three of us. I think in the longer term Josh will end up being the better of the two. Fantastic to have both though and can''t see £8.5 million is anywhere near enough.

We turned away a potential deal from Liverpool in January which could have risen to £15m and included a loan back, so I doubt very much that he would be going to Newcastle for £8m.

It''s just paper talk again.

i heard Newcastle will want him and Rafa will not stop on this one !

i heard it is very strong interest and will be less that 10 million but over 10 million with add-ons

but of course this maybe Newcastle after someone at another club saying well if you don''t drop your asking price we will buy Murphy

its hard to say with clubs playing games with dealing with transfers one minute they are on then another player is Available then it is off

i think he will be off within the month as he has had a busy summer with international under 21''s

i would stick 20 million on him purely for his potential not his true worth

[quote user="sgncfc"]We turned away a potential deal from Liverpool in January which could have risen to £15m and included a loan back, so I doubt very much that he would be going to Newcastle for £8m.

It''s just paper talk again.[/quote]Did we? Don''t recall that ever being confirmed by either party... thought it was just unsubstantiated paper talk.

Seems Luke Edwards of the Telegraph thinks he knows some things..."Its understood Murphy is keen to on a move to Newcastle", "Rafa is demanding his boss increases the offer for Murphy...2nd bid would encourage Murphy to push to leave Carrow Road"...ok Luke we here you.Maybe this has legs still, gonna be a long haul to end of August for our young proteges. But Rafa, improve the offer substantially, make it silly money.