Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

Time for a hiatus

It''s been such a difficult and depressing close season I really don''t think I can expend more emotional energy on the canaries

Trying to get the happy clappers to see sense has worn me down and as a result I am taking an opened hiatus from posting on here

The happy clappers unending support for the stowmarket 2 is difficult to deal with

So bye everyone, I doubt I will be back

And lo, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.[:D]Or in other words, don''t let the door hit you on the way out.

[quote user="Herman"]Image result for large queue[/quote]From left to right.......Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top Hat / Captain Birdseye[B] [<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman"]Image result for large queue[/quote]From left to right.......Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / Valley Canary / Lilo Lill / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage / Punting Canary / The young canary / Glenn Medeiros / Jim the Canary / Barnes Wallis / Mr Cholmondley Warner / The Unsullied / Oliver Thorne / They call me the Chihauhau / Vanilla ice / Armitage Shanks / Canary Top Hat / Captain Birdseye[B] [<:o)][/quote]Blimey, imagine they were all real people not just poor old Waveneythe binners wouldn''t need to be giving away free tickes to fill up poorman road for their first game

Well i for one will miss him,the voice of reason at all times.Farewell my friend but something tells me not the final goodbye.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 23/07/2017 1:10 PM:

Well i for one will miss him,the voice of reason at all times.Farewell my friend but something tells me not the final goodbye.

Has he gone to "the other place" ?

He won''t leave, he''ll just come back under a different name. Hoping for at least a little bit of a break first, though.

I am an avid, regular reader of this forum and the guy is a complete and total bellend, goodnight Vienna, it will be a far better place without you!

[quote user="Red Rufus"]I am an avid, regular reader of this forum and the guy is a complete and total bellend, goodnight Vienna, it will be a far better place without you![/quote]

This! ^^^^^^^^

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Honestly, the nerve of other people not sharing your opinion on things.

Not just a sense of entitlement with regards his football team but also a sense of self-importance on a football forum.

Embarrassing opening post.

Who is supposed to care?

If only he had as much variety in his posts as in his user names, but it''s always the same old thing-another troll who won''t be missed.

[quote user="Herman"]4 bloody days is not a hiatus.[/quote]As far as I can see, anything over two minutes is a hiatus in Waveney''s book [:D]

[quote user="Mr Angry"]If only he had as much variety in his posts as in his user names, but it''s always the same old thing-another troll who won''t be missed.[/quote]

Exactly, you never need to bother reading a post by Waveney because the content never really varies.  The guy obviously does go to games, so I wonder why he bothers saying the same thing over and over.