Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Murphy Money

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Mike "]My point is that this club has wasted millions and that is down to the management of this club. They wasted a golden opportunity to establish ourselves in the top flight for years to come.

I hope that their gamble pays off with Farke...[/quote]

Delia & Wynnie are certainly rolling in the chance last saloon.

How many times can you reinvent the wheel? They have now tried everything possible EXCEPT selling out to a richer person.

If the Webber-Farke experiment fails, then selling up is the only way out for them, especially without EPL money and parachute payments.

Even if the Webber-Farke experiment succeeds, it can only go so far without new money. There is no point going back to the EPL unless you have serious financial backing because the TV money on its own gives you no competitive advantage.[/quote]

You drink in the last chance saloon, rolling refers to dice, as in the last roll of the dice.The other stuff is just as bad but at least you had a go, well done.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Mike "]My point is that this club has wasted millions and that is down to the management of this club. They wasted a golden opportunity to establish ourselves in the top flight for years to come.

How many times can you reinvent the wheel? They have now tried everything possible EXCEPT selling out to a richer person.

If the Webber-Farke experiment fails, then selling up is the only way out for them, especially without EPL money and parachute payments.

Even if the Webber-Farke experiment succeeds, it can only go so far without new money. There is no point going back to the EPL unless you have serious financial backing because the TV money on its own gives you no competitive advantage.[/quote]

You drink in the last chance saloon, rolling refers to dice, as in the last roll of the dice.The other stuff is just as bad but at least you had a go, well done.

[/quote]

I mix my metaphors on purpose. Just for effect.

[quote user="Big Vince"]If the Webber-Farke experiment fails, then selling up is the only way out for them, especially without EPL money and parachute payments.[/quote]Why don''t you put a consortium together and make them an offer they can''t refuse Vinnie? You never know, even the boy Chase may put a few quid in......

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Mike "]My point is that this club has wasted millions and that is down to the management of this club. They wasted a golden opportunity to establish ourselves in the top flight for years to come.

[/quote]

I mix my metaphors on purpose. Just for effect.[/quote]It''s working, the effect is that you come across as an idiot.

When we have money more often than not we waste it. When we do not have money we tend to be far more efficient and make shrewder signings and bring on youngster. I feel we are in the latter position again and perversely I think we will have a very good season. The sad thing is if and when we go up we will probably start flushing the cash down the loo again