Never been a great fan of Doherty but feel he hasn''t been given a realchance. He did okay on Sunday so deserves a run of six or seven games or so. Also if the rumours are true about Shack''s back then he needs a rest. Agree with the rest, particularly McVeigh to partner Ashton.

[quote]What does everyone think our starting 11 will be against Reading, I hope its something like this; Green Colin Davenport Shackell Drury Marney Hughes Safri Huckerby Ashton McViegh However, I would...[/quote]

i like that starting line-up, although put hucks as an out-and-out striker alongside ashton, with mcveigh tucked in behind and a three man midfield. and brennan probably deserves a place at left back. not that drury''s done too much wrong though.

I would Give Doc another go in defense, he has earnt it. Also I would want Lisbie in the side, he has been causing problems for teams since he arrived, the like of which only Hucks has produced in the past, and would have been on the score sheet again on sunday had it not been for a joker with a whistle in the crowd. That said, I want to see McVeigh retain his place in the hole as he has linked well with Lisbie/Ashton, and we don''t have many players who can pull of the clever flicks etc that he does. And Hucks in from the start would be a welcome sight also. But soemone has to make way, and it would have to be either Marney of Hucks. So one of these 2 then:

----------Green----------

Colin--Davenport--Doc--Drury

---Hughes--Safri--Hucks---

---------McVeigh---------

-----Ashton--Lisbie-----

or...

----------Green----------

Colin--Davenport--Doc--Drury

---Marney--Safri--Hughes---

---------McVeigh---------

-----Ashton--Lisbie-----

Super-sub: Hucks

...I quite like the look of the first one, bags of pace and invention, shame to drop Marney (although he could be a super-sub himself) but can''t really see Hucks starting on the bench at home.

Cant see anyone else coming in on loan as I think we have cover in every position.

Green - Ward
Colin - Jean
Drury - Charlton
Davenport - Doherty
Shackell - Fleming
Marney - Henderson
Huckerby - Brennan
Hughes - Jarrett
Safri - ******
Ashton - Jarvis
McViegh - Mckenzie

and also Gallacher, Thorne and Lisbie. We are one centre-mid short but thats nothing to worry about and should wait untill some real qaulity becomes available like Leon Osman or Michael Brown.

[quote]Personally I''d like to see: Green Colin Doc Davenport Drury Saf Hughes Marney Hucks Lisbie Deano I''d like another midfielder on loan though[/quote]

that would be my line-up too, but hux has got to stay in position and not float wide, which i know he will

so that formation wont be happening.

i wont be supprised if he reverts back to 4-4-2