Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Brighton match streaming on iFollow

For overseas subscribers.

I guess tomorrow will show us whether we''re going to be able to access the streams via other sources or whether iFollow have closed the loop on this.

I tried to set up an account using a vpn but it didn''t work.

Really looking forward to tomorrow.

It costs 110 quid - I''m not paying that on the gamble that a VPN works. I''m happy to drop the cash on it if it definitely would work, as an exile with a 9month old baby it would be great to be able to watch every game, but i suspect it probably wont unfortunately. I think the dodgy sites are more likely to get it than a VPN is to work.

Is it on mustard tv? They had a few friendlies last season or maybe the season before, one being a spectacular fail as I recall.

[quote user="Van wink"]Can you just download that browser Swindon and can you use it on a Mac?[/quote]Yes and yes. Although I prefer using a VPN over TOR.

kick it off wrote the following post at 29/07/2017 1:51 AM:

For overseas subscribers.

I guess tomorrow will show us whether we''re going to be able to access the streams via other sources or whether iFollow have closed the loop on this.

I have an iFollow subscription and the Brighton game is not advertised as being live.

I will check it again at kick off as I''d love to watch it.

Lharman7 - the official site says it will be so I guess they probably know what they''re talking about! https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2017/july/ifollow-brighton-stream/

So it can be watched live if you''re outside the UK but not if you are in the U.K.? Radio commentary only if in U.K., a months pass is a fiver.

kick it off wrote the following post at 29/07/2017 3:58 PM:

Lharman7 - the official site says it will be so I guess they probably know what they''re talking about! https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2017/july/ifollow-brighton-stream/

Superb, thanks for the link KIO!

Looking forward to it.

SwindonCanary wrote the following post at 29/07/2017 9:38 PM:

Bad new for anyone using Tor or another VPN the club are charging something like £120 for overseas subscriptions !

I have paid $185 which converts to 112 pound

[quote user="lharman7"]SwindonCanary wrote the following post at 29/07/2017 9:38 PM:

Bad new for anyone using Tor or another VPN the club are charging something like £120 for overseas subscriptions !

I have paid $185 which converts to 112 pound[/quote]
Does the stream look good, working okay?

Oh dear - that''s quite embarrassing! 
I can''t find a stream at the moment.
lharman - let us know if the Ifollow feed comes online.

Will not work. I was live chatting to an iFollow rep and he at first told me it was being shown through iFollow Brighton so I linked him the web page clearly stating iFollow Norwich subscribers will be able to watch.

He''s now palmed me off to contact the club direct and apparently they will reply within two working days!

FFS!!!

fonejacker wrote the following post at 29/07/2017 10:20 PM:

Club have confirmed that the match pass option is only available for League matches.

Then why post this???

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2017/july/ifollow-brighton-stream/

It''s working on official site rather than I follow drop down menu go to matches. Pre season. Match report. Watch live now