Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

1st Wizard - Wikipedia entry

Don''t ask me why but I thought it a great idea to create an entry on the world wide encyclopedia for the much loved 1st Wizard. Thought it might be fun (probably at his expense) to do it and maybe we could do one for all of us. Maybe it will make him feel wanted... although on the other hand he might see it as us having another swipe at him. Anyway, I''ve started it off and its a load of old rubbish because I''ve written it at 4 am so would need contributions from you all. You can find it and edit it at...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Wizard

Lets make him the leg-end that he is available to the whole of the English speaking world.

Mildly amusing Rasputin, but not in the Yankee Canary league I''m afraid, If I can survive his barbed wit, I can certainly survive yours.

You will have to amend it soon anyway, as I intend being at the Millwall game (Shame for you and the others I know!) so a new attack plan might be advisable.

As for me being a fake, that''s rich coming from a bloke who use''s a Russian serial killer in his handel!.

I am of course flatted that you saw fit, to go to a lot of trouble on my behalf, and I really do appreciate my loyal fans, but you must stop this hero worship, its not healthy for you. 

Finally, as City have beaten the scum, I''m in a very forgiving mood today......aren''t you the lucky one?......

[quote]Why do you always think the world revolves around you. The truth is the world revolves around Norwich City Football Club which is why we are all here.[/quote]

Maybe it does?. 

[quote]Why do you always think the world revolves around you. The truth is the world revolves around Norwich City Football Club which is why we are all here.[/quote]

Probably because people start topics about him all the time.  It''s not the Wiz''s fault that people decide to enter in him in a online dictionary and start threads about him.

I''m sure Wiz has a good old chuckle every time he comes on here and see''s new thread about him.  I''m sure he finds it highly amusing that people are thinking about him at 4 o''clock in the morning in the hope of immortalising him.

I''m guessing this was partially inspired by my Worthy article on there... The world revolves around ME goddammit!

...added a few Wikilinks for you... But I''ve got a feeling the article will probably be deleted by the moderators/admin! Had to survive a vote for deletion to keep this valuable resource on local geography/history...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earlham_Road

Call me a fool, but I don''t get the joke... Maybe you just have a weak bladder?

SO DISAPPOINTING!!!!

They must have noticed and corrected the entry :-(

Previously, there was a joke entry about the "legend" that is Simon Charlton "one of the best players ever to grace a football pitch" who won everything going (european footballer of the year, etc). The rest I can''t say because my post won''t be approved, but suffice to say he suffered a steep moral decline and ended up being imprisoned.

Sorry, you''ll have to take my word for it, it was very funny, but some killjoy''s spotted it :-(

[quote]Probably because people start topics about him all the time. It''s not the Wiz''s fault that people decide to enter in him in a online dictionary and start threads about him. I''m sure Wiz has a good o...[/quote]

Well spotted Saint!.

I still don''t understand why they keep doing it my friend, must be my magical balls, eh?. 

carrowroad.net

hmm, bet you lot wouldnt go and say these things you do to his face would you?

leave him alone or 1st whiz will turn you all into toads!

[quote]SO DISAPPOINTING!!!! They must have noticed and corrected the entry :-( Previously, there was a joke entry about the "legend" that is Simon Charlton "one of the best players ever to grace a football...[/quote]

Some killjoy?
Or maybe someone who believes Wiki is a valuable tool with the potential to be infinitely more useful than traditional paper encyclopedias.
If everyone started using it to entertain themselves it would soon be next to useless for its intended purpose.
Sorry to be stuffy, but I think Wiki is great.

[quote]Some killjoy? Or maybe someone who believes Wiki is a valuable tool with the potential to be infinitely more useful than traditional paper encyclopedias. If everyone started using it to entertain them...[/quote]

Alright, point taken, but it''s not like it was a fraudulent entry under ''holocaust''... jeeze. Anyway, it''s gone now so nothing to worry about. The world-wide thirst for Simon Charlton knowledge is saved. I only hope Charlton himself got a chance to see it, I''m sure he''d have seen the funny side.

"If everyone started using it to entertain themselves it would soon be next to useless for its intended purpose.
Sorry to be stuffy, but I think Wiki is great"

You do realise this thread is dedicated to a joke entry on ''Wiki'' right?

Indeed Wiki is great and no doubt Raspy was only having fun... probably. As he said he wrote it a 4 in the morning for some odd reason but there we go. Anyway, when I saw what he''d written he was pretty accurate in his description

[quote]"If everyone started using it to entertain themselves it would soon be next to useless for its intended purpose. Sorry to be stuffy, but I think Wiki is great" You do realise this thread is dedicated...[/quote]

You took two posts to make your point...wait a minute, what point?

You said "You do realise this thread is dedicated to a joke entry on ''Wiki'' right"

Err, given that I made that perfectly clear in my post I thought it would be obvious even to the most dullard of internet trolls.
Clearly I set the bar too high though.

I''ll lower it to the level of a Daily Star reader next time, just for you.

"Err, given that I made that perfectly clear in my post I thought it would be obvious..."

Sarcasm mate. Tell you what, why don''t you look the word up on "wiki"?

I know, lowest form of wit. Just low enough for me then. Excuse me while I get back to my daiy star ;-)

[quote]"Err, given that I made that perfectly clear in my post I thought it would be obvious..." Sarcasm mate. Tell you what, why don''t you look the word up on "wiki"? I know, lowest form of wit. Just low...[/quote]

Ah quality, someone who can take a joke and fire one back...I tip my hat to you chap
These boards do have a habit of taking themselves a bit seriously at times.