Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

3rd Kit?

I''ve heard that as well. Would make sense to do prior to a home friendly so they can get some pre-match sales in!

The other two kits have been worn pre-season also so I guess it''ll be on show tomorrow?

why not a  second half kit ?or an evenng game kit that has high viz ''stripes'' on it so players can be seen better ?a TV game kit ?a winter kit that has fur sown round the collar and cuffs ?and if you think I am taking the pee then be assured there a fans gormless enough to buy themwhere now that silly stripey 3rd shirt, who wears it anymore ?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Wasn''t it being announced today?

I thought thats what had been said (although I have also heard its purple...)[/quote]

Who said that?

@TCCANARY

I''m sure I read that it would be announced the day before the Brighton game, it makes sense for sales. I''m sure both other kits have been revealed the day before Saturday pre-season games.

As for the colour, I read that on Twitter/Facebook so could be miles off the mark...

what about a tropical kit, what with global warming and the likeit wouldn''t need a pith helmet, but maybe a seventies style safari suit would be a hityou could be seen in City colours yet still look cool whilst on holdaywe need more kits

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]@TCCANARY

I''m sure I read that it would be announced the day before the Brighton game, it makes sense for sales. I''m sure both other kits have been revealed the day before Saturday pre-season games.

As for the colour, I read that on Twitter/Facebook so could be miles off the mark...[/quote]I understand that you read it somewhere but there hasn''t been any announcement from the club when the 3rd kit will be available.

Love the nod to the Asics kit, and as for ''the girls liking it'', my missus loves it and is definitely going to get one. I prefer the second kit myself.

I love the purple, my second favourite colour after pink lol

I can see that flying off the shelves lol

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Love the nod to the Asics kit, and as for ''the girls liking it'', my missus loves it and is definitely going to get one. I prefer the second kit myself.[/quote]

Shirt and purple knickers and ...........

Judging from the response to our 2nd and 3rd kits, Errea could design an all white shirt with a giant turd in place of the sponsor''s logo and people would still flock to the club shop swooning at the possibility of being seen out in public with it on.Try and have some standards people.

Remember when we changed kits against Wolves last year. lol3rd kit is all about getting that bit of extra cash from fans that maybe want something a bit different. Loads of people moan about it but really what difference does it make? Just don''t buy them.

[quote user="Barnacle Bill"]why not a  second half kit ?or an evenng game kit that has high viz ''stripes'' on it so players can be seen better ?a TV game kit ?a winter kit that has fur sown round the collar and cuffs ?and if you think I am taking the pee then be assured there a fans gormless enough to buy themwhere now that silly stripey 3rd shirt, who wears it anymore ?[/quote]