Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

FAO Chip20

I sent you a pm buddy but I know they are unreliable. Here''s the form for the Fulham game...
If it''s still ok I will be introducing you to the PUPs on this season''s first thread next Wednesday. You will be selecting form the suggestions for our game at Fulham. When the thread is up PUPs will make suggestions about that game. Things like result, correct score, first goalscorer etc. On Friday evening we''d love it if you''d post on the thread your choices from those suggestions and your own. We have a tenner to spend and you can split that how you like. You could just use the one selection for the whole tenner, two at a fiver or anything else up to ten selections at £1 each.
Don''t worry about odds etc. because they don''t matter. If we get nothing we''ve lost nothing and any money we do get is profit. After you have made your final picks I''ll put the money down and what any potential winnings will be. There''s no pressure, no expectation, all we want is for you to enjoy the experience. It was after all a prize.
Anything you''re not sure about just ask[:)]

Will do, buddy. Thanks for the reminder & instructions. Will check the Pups thread from Wednesday & post my picks on Friday.

Sorry I missed the pm. I never think to check them.