Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Maddison

Given the number of games in the championship rotation make sense as diificult to perform 100pc 2 games a week

In my view the key to effective rotation, is to rest players before they have a tired or poor performance. For that to work takes astute management, honest players, faith in the manager, and a recognition that the team comes first.

Not easy, but the positive feedback from the players gives some belief that Farke can do this. A more united dressing room is needed this season, but being rotated for a friendly is different from sitting out a big game though.

The technology and knowledges these days is that it is a lot easier to predict recovery but form and fitness especially in a skill sport means you can be sure how you will perform in advance.

Mello Yello wrote the following post at 30/07/2017 1:28 PM:

Don''t want our tight nit group to be on the lousing side week in week out.....

They''ll get a ticking off if they are!

[quote user="Van wink"]Mello Yello wrote the following post at 30/07/2017 1:28 PM:

They''ll get a ticking off if they are![/quote]You mean a flea in the ear Winky.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Van wink"]Mello Yello wrote the following post at 30/07/2017 1:28 PM:

They''ll get a ticking off if they are![/quote]You mean a flea in the ear Winky.[/quote]run, it''s Po  Lice

westcoastcanary wrote the following post at 2017-07-30 12:04 PM:

City 2nd wrote:

......... On another thread someone stated they didn''t think Zimmerman would make a regular start. I would beg to differ. The fact Murray for Brighton didn''t get a look in and he was prolific for them last season spoke volumes. As the season progresses I see this partnership getting better and better. And they look the part, big strong, tall defenders, not afraid to take possession and play it around. No lumping it upfield.......very promising after last season!

It was actually Farke who said when Zimmermann signed that he didn''t view Zimmermann as ready to be a regular starter. The indications are still that the first choice pairing will be Franke and Klose?

My reference was to the fact that a poster on another thread thought Zimmerman was poor yesterday. I thought the defence played reasonably well, particularly the centre backs, and that I don''t see their partnership being broken by the return of Klose at this time, and that he might struggle to get back in. I u detstand what Farke suggested, but Zimmerman has the shirt and looks the part!

City 2nd [Y]
I''d still say at the moment that Zimmermann has the shirt more because of Klose''s injury than performances making it his. Has Farke been made to reassess? We''ll have to wait until he has a selection to make before we see. By then we will also have seen how Zimmermann copes with Championship attacks.