Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Norwich City v Brighton - Match Thread

Well its the first chance to see all our new boys at home this season, think we''re expecting a good crowd, some exciting football and lets hope that at 5pm we''re a happy bunch. I''m really excited about the game today!

Our record against Brighton W 34, D 24 L 30

No idea what the team is or whether Pinto and Wes are fit, but even so I can see them starting on the bench.

So my guess would be something like this with Pinto/Wes being involved in the 2nd half if fit plus Maddison in the 2nd half too too

Gunn, Martin Zimmermann , Franke, Husband, Tettey, Reed, Watkins Vrancic Murphy, Oliviera

Score prediction 3-2 to us

Whats your thoughts?

Team: Gunn; Martin, Zimmermann, Franke, Husband; Reed; Wildschut, Vrancic, Maddison, Watkins; Jerome.

Blimey! Only Martin and Jerome out of ''fixtures'' for the last few seasons, and including the last, in that starting line-up.

Some revolution then when seen that way.

Neither Murphy nor Hoolahan feature at all, although nothing to be read in that I suppose.

[quote user="Jools"]All over us like a rash at present...[/quote]Against the run of play........................

I cannot see Zimmerman, Husband and even Martin at RB being first choice. We still have Hoolahan, Oliveira, Naismith and Prichard to be fitted in, so nothing to panic about at the moment.

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Meanwhile the binners are currently 4-0 down at Charlton - funny - much[/quote]
Brilliant, it''s only h/t there too! [:D]

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Meanwhile the binners are currently 4-0 down at Charlton - funny - much[/quote][Y][<:o)][B][Y]

[quote user="Carrow89"]I cannot see Zimmerman, Husband and even Martin at RB being first choice. We still have Hoolahan, Oliveira, Naismith and Prichard to be fitted in, so nothing to panic about at the moment.[/quote]I forgot to add Klose and Pinto, and none of the above six would be a surprise if they started. Add a few young players breaking through. Wildschutt is almost as good as new signing, given he looked to be drifting out of the club. Time will tell, but I am still very optimistic.

Sounds like we played well. A few notable players. Watkins, Maddison. Widschutt. Not the disaster many were saying it would be. Early days, but plenty to be pleased about.

Looked neat and tidy. Maybe lacking some cutting edge bit still Pritchard Wes and Pinto. Difficult to conclude from pre season but hopefully up there challenging for the play offs