Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Happy Birthday Nutty Nigel

bus pass, pension book and a bag of werthers originals are on their wayuntil then happy birthday ''old'' chap

If I''d have known, I would have wished you a happy birthday personally when I bumped into you on Castle Meadow earlier! Happy birthday, young man! [:)]

Thanks Lapps and thanks everyone. Want to Gelatos. So posh you eat icecream with a knife and fork 🍧🍦🍌🍨🍴🍰

Nutty,

If your you live three score years and ten, then every day of the week represents a decade of your life. So Monday is your first ten years, Tuesday your teens, etc. I''m early on Sunday morning, I''m hoping it''s a bank holiday weekend. Where are you?

Happy birthday.

Cheers

Ray

Thanks everyone.
Ray, I''m also a Sunday morning person but I heard Tilly was thankful for the Beatles saying there were 8 days a week...

My gawd, this is the Illuminati and the Inner Circle on here - pretty sure you dudes have FB accounts and similar than bigging up already ''fans'' egos on here. Every day will end up a celebration of someones event like anything else in todays world. I await a day when it''s normal not to reflect on some occasion. A normal day.

On this day....yawn....

Hope you''ve had a good day Eddie.

Raccoon you need to get out more and put some faces to (pink un)names.

Big happy birthday Eddie! Are you too old to watch Norwich now? Is that how it works? Oh wait, Ricardo still goes...

NN/Eddie,

Many happy returns and, as ever, thanks for all the PuPs fun. Hope you had a happy day and have many more.

So it is a day late but as you probably know i was with Duncan yesterday at Yarmouth races and only just made it to get the last train back at 11.36pm ! Happy Birthday Nutty old mate.