Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

FPL league/competition

Following on from Countryside Canary''s thread about fantasy football earlier, wondered if anybody would like to join a Pink Un mini league, on the official Premier League fantasy game? If enough interest, maybe prizes, with half the joining fees going to the PUPs/CSF?

There''s a championship one ran by..the telegraph I think? Might be a bit more interesting!

Happy to join a league for this (we had one last season), but not fussed about the idea of entry fees or prizes tbh.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Happy to join a league for this (we had one last season), but not fussed about the idea of entry fees or prizes tbh.[/quote]
Izzit coz'' you''re gonna lose? [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"]Izzit coz'' you''re gonna lose? [:D][/quote]Lol, no, it''s because I''m incredibly limited on funds, and often quite miserly in the process [:D]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="hogesar"]Izzit coz'' you''re gonna lose? [:D][/quote]Lol, no, it''s because I''m incredibly limited on funds, and often quite miserly in the process [:D][/quote]In that case Indy, why not have a go on Ray''s funds? It''s free (although donations gratefully accepted) and just a few minutes each week using your undoubted football knowledge can help those kids at the CSF. Let''s be having you. [D]

@Indy Boneslappinitup wrote;In that case Indy, why not have a go on Ray''s funds? It''s free (although

donations gratefully accepted) and just a few minutes each week using

your undoubted football knowledge can help those kids at the CSF. Yes c''mon Indy, make a difference and join the fun!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]@Indy Boneslappinitup wrote;In that case Indy, why not have a go on Ray''s funds? It''s free (although

donations gratefully accepted) and just a few minutes each week using

your undoubted football knowledge can help those kids at the CSF. Yes c''mon Indy, make a difference and join the fun![/quote]I''d be happy to join if you genuinely want me to take part.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]I''d be happy to join if you genuinely want me to take part.[/quote]As the Social Club would say - you don''t have to join, just join in. See you over there.Anyway, I don''t want to take this thread off track anymore so - good luck Hoola Han Solo. [Y]

I ''d love to join in a championship one if anyone is doing one, not that interested in the Premier or their players