Diane

Injury List for Fulham

Klose out until mid Sept ?

Thomson long terms

Pritchard - out until Oct

Toffolo - ??

Russ/Josh big doubts for Fulham

Pinto/Wes not 100% but might make bench

Not sure if I''ve missed anyone but we could have done without this for our first game

How do we see the back line for Sat?

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Hadn''t realised Martin was touch and go? That pretty much rules out three centre halves if he dosent make it.

Bit of a mess[/quote]Bassong is still available! [:O]

Think Bassong is the only player we realised who hasn''t got a club yet Lappin, surprised tbh

How much of this long list is down to the new training regime? All those injured are from last year''s squad.

To be honest I was hoping we were protecting players like Pinto, Wes & Murphy from ''minor knocks'' and that they''d be in the squad on Saturday, but it looks like they''re real injuries.

Basically from the 27 man squad announced couple days ago those out, or definitely not 100% are Jarvis, Thompson, Klose, Pritchard, Lewis, Toffolo, Martin, Hoolahan, Pinto, Murphy, Naismith.That leaves 16 guys basically match fit,  including 4 GKs, so maybe 2 GKs will be on the bench for Fulham. 11 guys not ready for the season starter...i doubt many teams have a bigger list than that.

We''ll be ok Reed and Vrancic are as good as what we may have lost or might be missing. Maddison is up to Naismith and PritchardA few weeks and we''ll be wondering who to drop to make room for the absentees.

Actually you are correct Bill. I would rather see 1 or 2 fit and eager U23s warming the bench, rather than someone like Pinto, who has had zero match time in pre season. Indy B mentioned elsewhere guys like Cantwell, Phillips, Efete...it is maybe earlier than expected for them, but they have minutes in their legs, and young and fit. Rather see them on the bench than a definitely not ready Ivo.

Did I dream that Bassong was talking to Preston??

And hasnt Efete has been loaned out already - a non league side from memory.

That the likes of the chelsea / arsenal youngsters are not coming (as we can not guarantee pitch time) suggests we are pretty happy that the signings made are championship ready.

We are looking for 2-3 more signings before the end of the month, at least one of those will be a CB.