Sign in to follow this  
Fr. Chewy Louie

Which new player are you looking forward to seeing most?

No one seems to have been talking much about Franke so far - I''m keen to check him out tomorrow. Especially as that''s the area of the team which needs most improvement.

Gunn showing he''s good enough is absolutely vital, he has the ability and mentality to cope, but you never know and we''d be up sh1t creek if he turns out to not be ready for this level, he is extremely young for a GK after all.

Most looking forward to seeing? Vrancic, I know what a good player Watkins is as I''ve seen him live once in a competitive game and know a bit about him, Vrancic is unknown but has the potential to be very good.

He was the star man for a diddly team in the Bundesliga for a while and their main set piece taker, a German Charlie Adam potentially. But I like him already from what I''ve seen in the friendlies, like a mix between Howson and Johnson so far.

Saw most of our newbies in the friendly against Brighton but am looking forward to seeing Marley & Mario make their mark this season

Vrancic certainly looks the part.

Zimmerman as well - for somebody that only seemed to be brought as back up and was playing 4th tier German football he has played more minutes than anybody pre season which must say something about our plans for him