Sign in to follow this  
Bethnal Yellow and Green

Marco Stiepermann

I think he would add extra depth to the wings.

There is only Josh, Wildschut and Watkins currently who are really wide players. Stiepermann can play out wide as well as central. Versatility seems to be a thing with Webber signings.

I''m going to have to increase the portions of Bratwurst

& Sauerkraut I take to Colney, with another German player coming in lol

If this happens it''ll be five and I''m liking it.

They mostly seem to come as young players with potential and who have played at a decent level in Germany.

The exceptions are Vrancic who is older but seems to be the pick of the bunch and young Zimmermann from a lower league who was initially bought in as back up but might be better.

None of them has broken the bank, far from it.

Only one or two needs to come off and we are quids in. More than that and we have a successful unit on our hands.

By looking at the clip it does seem as if he fits in with Farke''s idea that it is the setting up as much as the scoring that is importantA precision pass where the scorer will be expected to hit the target 9if only the goal).This fits in with the idea that it is about which player is available rather than players moving about in some restrictive formation.The commentator also pronounced his name a schteamerman

[quote user="Diane"]I''m going to have to increase the portions of Bratwurst

& Sauerkraut I take to Colney, with another German player coming in lol[/quote]And some more cheesecake, for sure [:)]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Diane"]I''m going to have to increase the portions of Bratwurst

& Sauerkraut I take to Colney, with another German player coming in lol[/quote]And some more cheesecake, for sure [:)][/quote]
For sure [:)]