Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

iFollow update

Just checked my usual streaming sites...
We are listed on there (which was kind of expected given that we''re being televised in various countries) but the other Championship/League 1/League2 games ARE NOT listed.
Might be that us domestic exiles will have to find a workaround in iFollow rather than getting streams, as the iFollow games do not seem to be listed.

Although, having said that - they are listed here - will be worth checking out to see if other games are working tomorrow. If the other games are streaming, then you would presume there won''t be any issues.
https://www.vipboxtv.me/football-stream

If you are an exile outside of this country then you should probably just sign up to it, on the face of it looks pretty good value.

[quote user="hogesar"]If you are an exile outside of this country then you should probably just sign up to it, on the face of it looks pretty good value.[/quote]
I''m not, I''m about 200 miles from Norwich, but agree, if you''re exiled abroad, this should be a no brainer.

I have an add-on on my browser that makes it think I''m in another country to watch other countries netflix programmes. I wonder if this would work for iFollow or not?

I''m yet to sign up as Fulham is on ESPN in the states, and then I''m back in the UK for the next few weeks following -

but plan on signing up when I''m back across the pond after.

my assumption is - you would need to pay with a credit/debit card that is associated with an address that is not UK based. now - whether or not there''s a way around that I do not know.

I wouldn''t hedge my bets on there being streams to games from iFollow - would require someone with a subscription to actually broadcast it - which I doubt there are many of our fans out there brave enough to do.

I have I follow on my I pad , but can''t seem to get it to work , or , as is likely I am missing something .

Click on the app and open , match on top of the page , click on " live on i follow" goes through to another box saying "i follow" but clicking this takes me through to the normal booking tickets page ?

I had to refresh a couple of times for the login to appear then fine on main site it is under the matches drop down menu then fixtures. iPhone app is fine.

Fulham is listed as the one game not on I follow in the next 5 weeks before people get over excited not working

Suspect they might be some initial bugs but generally seems fine

[quote user="Redders Right Foot"]

my assumption is - you would need to pay with a credit/debit card that is associated with an address that is not UK based. now - whether or not there''s a way around that I do not know.[/quote]

This is apparently not the case, it is based on your location. I am in the Channel Islands, which is now apparently deemed overseas for the purposes of iFollow. The card I used to pay the subscription is from a UK based bank.

That said, the app on iOS tells me that the content is not available in my location due to rights issues, but the website works as expected (although you follow the listen now link from the main page rather than the link on the fixtures page).

Will be interesting to see if I get access to the live stream for the next game. I should do, I''ve paid the money...

"MyGodWeArePoorToWatch" said:

=======================================

The Ifollow app on IOS simply does not work.

Wont even allow me to listen to commentary.

And there support is a joke.

=======================================

Totally agree, tried chat about 4 or 5 times, each time I just got a "chat disconnected", when I asked them about the iOS issue.

Also, you no longer hear the half time discussions - it just cuts out and plays some crap music on loop until the start of the second half.

Did anyone spot if the other games today were being streamed or were we the only ones? If just us then doesn''t bode well for the rest of our games that are only on iFollow

I eventually found how to access commentary via the iOS app.

* Go to fixtures

* Tap on the vertical 3 dots to the right of the fixture

* Select "Match stats"

That brings up the same page as available via the site, tapping on "Listen live now" there provided the commentary.

That definitely wasn''t straight forward. I assume the main links in the app refer to the video streaming, which wasn''t available today (regardless of Watch or Listen being tapped).

Lots of people on Twitter saying that VPN works for iFollow, but they are taking streams down, and have said they will ban accounts using VPN with no refund - might be worth trying on the monthly/match by match basis.

Worked fine on iOS phone and PC for me. Just need a liitle patience and look round the options and menus first time you use it.