Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Gunn Jnr.

Agree, thought he was very assured and took control of every situation well. No chance for the goal, and sentimentally, it was great to see a Gunn in goal for City again - wonder how many clubs have started father and son in league games, not many I''d wager.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]He reminded me a bit of De Gea.[/quote]
Similar build and facial hair...

LMAO

Angus De Gea.

He does look very similar. Although his dad looks more like Adrian Edmondson!

Still good too have a Gunn back in goal for NCFC. Must have been a huge day for him to wear his dads shirt.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Budapest Canary"]He reminded me a bit of De Gea.[/quote]I wasn''t going to say it, but the thought had crossed my mind.....

[/quote]Somebody had to point it out. :)  He lacks Ruddy''s phisical presence, which he''ll need to compensate with rapid reactions. In that respect he''s definitely a De Gea type of  "quick cat" keeper, besides his looks. I liked the way he moved off the line to collect that deep ball in around the end of the game. Would be interested to see more of his handling crosses. All in all a promising start.

The Angus Gunn song is going to get on everyone''s tits though-I was fed up with it the second time it was sung!