Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Anyone disappointed with that performance ?

If so, please leave your comments below. Other positive supporters don''t comment. Let''s here from those who feel the team was a let down today.

I didn''t see the game today, but I think Howson had an absolute stinker.They should have given that new boy a chance instead......

It wa a right old curates egg. In parts sublime but in others awful. But lots of positives. New players looked mainly good - but we need a left back cos he was seriously out of his depth.

And if we had started with Nelson we would have fun. Missed somemsitters

Mark Barham is getting a bit slow down that right wing,I''d drop him for the next game.

Not disappointed with the performance but the finishing was terrible.....Watkins played pretty much alongside jerome for much of the game and many guilt edged chances fell to him

....could we not have played oliviera where Watkins was playing?...pretty sure he would have scored one of them

Not disappointed with the performance but the finishing was terrible.....Watkins played pretty much alongside jerome for much of the game and many guilt edged chances fell to him

....could we not have played oliviera where Watkins was playing?...pretty sure he would have scored one of them

We clearly miss Dorrans who would''ve torn the Fulham RB a new one if the former was on the left-wing.