Sign in to follow this  
pete

Josh M Oh Dear

How interested were you today certainly didn''t look it. Half hearted looks to be a generous description. Is your heart now in Geordieland but if that is the effort you intend putting in forget any lucrative move now or in the future. Just get down to it and work hard and you just might get that move.

Take a look at the efforts put in by all the others today and the reards will come.

" I watched the game on the radio Neal and that Jacob Murphy didn''t goo ta Newcastle cus he was playin fur us Neal.. he wus subbed on fur Willshoot, wusthatallabootneal"

Thought he done ok when he came on but didn''t see lots of the ball. Young wingers will always be like that. Amazing one game quiet the next.

More likely it will take a time to recover from the loss of his twin. They have had a very similar path for many years and suddenly Jacob has gone on to bigger things. Nose out of joint or real sense of loss we won''t know but he''ll be fine when he comes to terms with it.

I didn''t see anything to suggest the lad wasn''t giving 100% when he came on. Not his best game, but get of his back.

People moan about young talent leaving. Farke wants us to get behind this young team, let''s give it a go.

FCC wrote the following post at 06/08/2017 9:19 AM:

I didn''t see anything to suggest the lad wasn''t giving 100% when he came on. Not his best game, but get of his back.

People moan about young talent leaving. Farke wants us to get behind this young team, let''s give it a go.

Well said FCC!

Well at least Russell Martin will be pleased.

Some ''supporters'' seem to want players they can continually knock and complain about even if there is nothing really to grumble about.

I thought he did OK yesterday and also thought there were players who had poorer games but I''m not going to complain about them, especially as this is the first game of the season.

Make no mistake, we still have the best Murphy ........ time will tell.

thought he was ok tbh. but he did cut quite a lonely figure during the warm ups.

[quote user="ZLF"]thought he was ok tbh. but he did cut quite a lonely figure during the warm ups.[/quote]

That''s the BO kicking in