Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

The South Stand

Great to see "South Stand" on the ticket I got for the Sunderland match.  It''s never been anything else in my mind, so good to see it revert to it''s original name.  Normally sit in the Main Stand (yeah, I know) but sold out for this match.........I hope the noise in the South Stand is a bit louder than the last time I watched a match from there! [:P]   (and we won that 6-0!!)

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Looking forward to hearing how Zimmerman can play left side midfield and Gunn is De geas body double[/quote]

Naaa.......all I will say is that Zimmermam''s performance on Saturday reminded me a bit of John Terry......good positioning, incisive and well timed challenges...........if he scores a goal or two as well, you might hear more on that front [;)] 

[quote user="Van wink"]Don''t expect too much atmosphere for a league cup game buddy.[/quote]

Whoops

[quote user="Van wink"]Don''t expect too much atmosphere for a league cup game buddy.[/quote]or"Great to see "South Stand" on the ticket I got for the Sunderland match"

(von crank displaying his usual astute awareness of what is happening)

[quote user="Maniacal Bill"][quote user="Van wink"]Don''t expect too much atmosphere for a league cup game buddy.[/quote]or"Great to see "South Stand" on the ticket I got for the Sunderland match"

(von crank displaying his usual astute awareness of what is happening)[/quote]Great to see Lakey has a ticket for the game. Where will you be watching it from City1st ? The game that is not Lakeys ticket before you get all pedantic.

Can you imagine having to sit next to City 1st?

Somebody must have to though cos I''m sure being a local fella with such a love and knowledge of the game he goes to all the home games.

Perhaps he has 3 seats and sits alone in the middle one.