Sign in to follow this  
At last?

Dont you just love TWTD??

at last

think their main problem lies in the title of the forum, and their fanzine if that is still going!

they are still in a time warp where everything was great circa the late 70 and early 80s

someone should tell them that these days they are ****

Read it!! not to bad an account, I thought.  Even our players gave credit to the pressure that Ipswich mounted when outnumbered by us.  True we should have managed more goals in the first half, but a sportsmanlike assessment of the facts must always be welcome, especially considering another previous post about the difference between cricket supporters intillect, as opposed to football fans, if I may make the comparison.

[quote]Read it!! not to bad an account, I thought. Even our players gave credit to the pressure that Ipswich mounted when outnumbered by us. True we should have managed more goals in the first half, but a ...[/quote]

thing is, everyone else says we dominated...
i was in the car to uni listening to talksport and even they said we dominated, and talksport usually hate norwich

[quote]thing is, everyone else says we dominated... i was in the car to uni listening to talksport and even they said we dominated, and talksport usually hate norwich[/quote]

ipswich try dont they?

try but fail..............

also, is that pic the header that WLY won and was given a foul against for no reason?!?! because it looks like it

and if even talksport said it then, ipswich must be more blind and dumb, stupid (whatever else is on the agender) than we though!

Beelsie is about right.

I have read the report and to be fair, it''s pretty reasonable I think. Oh dear, I can just hear Mad Dan sharpening his cursor and accusing me again of being a clost Binner. How dare he, the bounder, the cad!!!

The report does, though, make it sound as if every Ipswich attack had a threatening, goal scoring attempt at the end (far from it in fact) but tucked away in the middle is the paragragh which says...''Norwich had totally dominated since the sending off'', ''how they had not gone in in front was amazing''.  

There is another post which makes it sound that a much more extreme view is taken in that Beano style comic they call The East Anglian Daily Times. That Stalinist item of Suffolk State propaganda is well known for it''s incredibly biased reporting on ITFC (and it''s dislike of ANYTHING to do with Norwich or Norfolk). I''m trying to get hold of a copy to read the distinguished journalism!