Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Dorrans having a dream debut

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Just show''s how poor the footy is in Scotland.[/quote]

Sunderland 0 CELTIC 5

[quote user="daly"][quote user="SwindonCanary"]Just show''s how poor the footy is in Scotland.[/quote]

Sunderland 0 CELTIC 5[/quote]
Sunderland aren''t exactly the top team in our country though, are they?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="daly"][quote user="SwindonCanary"]Just show''s how poor the footy is in Scotland.[/quote]

Sunderland 0 CELTIC 5[/quote]
Sunderland aren''t exactly the top team in our country though, are they?
[/quote]

not to mention Celtic do not represent the standard of Scottish football.

Rangers were knocked out of the Europa League in the 1st qualifying round by a team from Luxembourg 😄😄😄

A penalty and deflected shot, not so glamorous as it really sounds.

Rather have a deft pass by Wes setting up a late equaliser at Fulham than what former players are doing in a mickey mouse league with no substance

@racoon

I wasn''t trying to suggest we shouldn''t have sold him or that we''d be better off with him here. I just thought it was interesting to see him do well and am pleased for him.

Let''s be fair, Dorrans was a great and pretty consistent player for us, and I''m sure he''d get in most Championship sides. My only criticism of him was I often felt he slew down our play a bit too much at times. With the change of coaching staff we were changing direction and I assume he was on fairly healthy wages so it was probably best for both parties to move on. I''m glad he looks to be doing well though, always did a good job for us and was unlucky not to get into the Scotland side with his league performances before his injury last season.