Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

New Songs

I wasn''t there but were there any on Saturday?Someone on Wrath said something about a ''Park Life'' one, assuming it was chnaged to ''Farke Life?Can someone supply the lyrics (that''s the words for some of you [:D]).

Yeah, FarkeLife was simply:

"All the Germans, so many Germans, and they all go hand in hand, hand in hand through their Farkelife... FARKELIFE!"

One I heard that was hilarious but probably won''t catch on was to the tune of Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine:

"Our love is for James Maddison! James Maddison''s what we need! Check it out we''ve got James Maddison! Scores the goals that Norwich need!"

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Farke life is inspired.... however does not work Its pronounced Farke(r) not Farke.[/quote]

English football fans mis-pronounce the name of a foreign coach or player shock horror....

@Fenway FrankWhat was the song for Angus ?If you recall wev''e got O''neil for Gary O''Neil.......... goes the sameWev''e got Angus, Weve got AngusJust dont think you will understand,He is the son of Bryan Gunn, he is the City No1Weve got Angus Gunn.got sang over and over on Saturday during the first half, sure it made Mister Gunn have a lump in his throat. #proud dad

Mentioned it on another thread but I thought the Angus Gunn song was dreadful. I think they were singing

''We''ve got Angus, Angus in goal,

I just don''t think you understand"

Doesn''t rhyme and doesn''t scan properly 🙄

I didn''t hear the Farkelife song being sung until I was out of the ground-was in the neutral zone so everyone in the away zone, sing louder next time!

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Mentioned it on another thread but I thought the Angus Gunn song was dreadful. I think they were singing

''We''ve got Angus, Angus in goal,

I just don''t think you understand"

Doesn''t rhyme and doesn''t scan properly 🙄

I didn''t hear the Farkelife song being sung until I was out of the ground-was in the neutral zone so everyone in the away zone, sing louder next time![/quote]Farkelife was pretty loud down our end (block 7), really good singalong. Hope it sticks.The Maddison song is inspired, I''ve heard that too. About time we had another original player song!

Definitely heard a Christophe Zimmerman chant a few times.

DU DU, DU DU DU DU ... Christophe Zimmerman!

Simple but effective I thought.

(original song is a recent(ish) dance track... Kungs vs Cookin’ on 3 Burners - This Girl)

I hope the pre-match team at the club pick up on this and start playing the songs that these chants are based on in the last few minutes before the teams come out - should lift the atmosphere.

They used to do it with Daydream Believer, but I assume they stopped it because of the way the words got changed!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Don''t leave it to others, we are going to get the South Stand rocking on Sunday.http://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/barclay-end-norwich-sunderland-plans[/quote]Think your link went a bit squiffy, Lessingham... [:)]Try this: 

http://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/barclay-end-norwich-sunderland-plans

Farke Life does work

Since you say it Farker Life. You can''t really tell anyway.

Looking forward to this little ditty at Millwall.

What''s the Angus Gunn one anybody??

@MorganWhat''s the Angus Gunn one anybody??I believe it is;We''ve got Angus, we''ve got Angus in goal,Just dont think you understandHe is the City number oneThe son of Bryan Gunn"then constant repeat"Saw someone didnt like it, was sung again and again on Saturday during the first half and sounded brilliant! imo.

[quote user="Morgan"]Farke Life does work

Since you say it Farker Life. You can''t really tell anyway.

Looking forward to this little ditty at Millwall.

What''s the Angus Gunn one anybody??[/quote]

I guess when sung at speed your right, wont really make much difference.

+ Park life as s theme is a far cry from the usual NANANANA etc bs we tend to sing